Chapter ⚠ 7

Chapter 7

Flora's POV

After our meeting, we concluded that some or maybe even all of us had gained powers.

"How did we even get these powers?" Alyssa asked still a little shocked about finding out that she has powers.

"I think I know how." I stated.

All of us turned to Manuel and Marie who were smiling at us sheepishly.

"Hehehe... Is it too late now to say sorry?" Manuel asked.

"YES!" We all shouted glaring at the both of them.

"Oh... Uhm... I just want to let you know that she started it!" Manuel said while pointing at Marie who was spacing out.

"Let's not point fingers guys, maybe we can use these powers to our advantage." I said with a nervous smile while trying to calm down my angered classmates.

"Yeah, this can be... Fun?" Manuel said trying yo find a reason so that my classmates would no longer be angry.

'Thank you so much Flora' Manuel thought.

I gave him a small smile and looked back at my other classmates again.

"I know! Let's have a little power fight. We can train and start to learn how to control our powers, but please remember not to hurt others." I said which was followed with murmurs of agreement.

"OK, who wants to go first?" I asked.

Sophia and Cris instantly raised their hands and I knew instantly that this would lead to trouble.

"Fine, everyone stand back. Now, both of you remember not to hurt each other. Ok?" I said with a sigh following afterwards.

Both of them stood at opposites sides and started to prepare.

"On the count of 3, we begin." I said.

"1!"

"2!"

Sophia's POV

"2!"

"3!"

We instantly started to spar.

I summoned a taser. My power was to summon weapons out of thin air. I badly wanted to summon a gun or knife but Flora said that we couldn't hurt each other.

"A little shock won't hurt, right?" I said to myself with an evil little smile.

I started to sprint towards Cris who was mysteriously standing still.

"Get ready to feel my pain!" I screamed as I neared him.

Suddenly, Cris jumped up and slammed both of his fists in the ground which resulted to an earthquake.

"Damn you and your super strength!" I cursed as I struggled to keep my balance.

Cris just simply gave me a glanced and laughed at my attempt to balance.

I don't know why but I suddenly snapped. I summoned daggers and got ready to throw them at Cris.

"Get ready to feel pain!" I screamed with fury evident in my voice.

I started to throw all the daggers towards Cris who was trying to dodge every hit.

"Sophia! Stop!" Flora screamed, as she stopped all my daggers in mid air with her Telekinesis.

"Whatever." I said with an eye roll.

"I think another pair should practice next." Flora suggested.