Chapter ⚠ 1

Chapter 1

Marie's POV

"Ugghhh... Guyssss... I'm boorreeedddd" Manuel complained for the seventh time.

"Listen to Mr.A, Manuel." Riane scolded.

Manuel rolled his eyes at Riane and turned his head towards me.

"Marieeeee, let's play a game." He begged.

"Sure, I'm feeling bored too anyways." I replied.

"Your grades will fall if you won't listen" Denise said.

"Whatever." I told her.

"What?" Manuel asked confused.

"Nothing." I said.

"What do we play?" Manuel asked.

"I don't know.... How about we play with these things?" I said grabbing the colorful water.

"Those are chemicals inside the test tubes. Those can be dangerous!" Denise warned.

"I don't know, Marie...... Those are dangerous..." Manuel said while he glanced at our other classmates seated at our table.

"Don't be a KJ, Manuel.... Mr. A won't let us come to the chemistry lab if these things are dangerous." I said while glancing at Mr. A for a split second.

"First of all, I'm not a KJ. Secondly, He let us go here because we needed to perform a lab experiment WITH out lab groupmates." He said while pointing at our lab group mates. (Riane, Jasmine, Brendan, Sophia)

"Prove that you're not a KJ then." I challenged him.

"Fine." He said while he stuck his tongue out at me.

He grabbed a HUGE beaker and started to pour different kinds of colorful chemicals inside of it. Moments later, I started to help him.

"Stop!!!" Denise shouted.

I ignored her because I was having too much fun.

We ended up adding all 36 of the test tubes filled with chemicals.

"That was fun." I said.

"Yeah... It was." Manuel agreed.

"I wonder what'll happen if we shake it." I said while shaking the beaker.

Manuel looked at me with scared eyes and he started to shake Riane to get her attention.

"Riane! Riane! Riane! Me and Marie played with the chemicals and she's shaking it and I think it'll explode!" Manuel said.

Riane looked at the beaker Marie was shaking and Manuel was right. It looked like it was about to explode like a volcano.

"MARIE! STOP!" Manuel and Riane shouted which caused all of their classmates including Mr.A to look at their lab group.

"Is there a proble-" Mr.A started but was unable to finis because....

"BOOOOM!!!" The beaker exploded covering the entire class in chemicals.

"Ew." Manuel said wiping the chemicals.

"We're gonna get in trouble for this." Manuel said to Marie.

After the explosion our class was sent home and were advised to take a bath as soon as we arrived home.

"Hey, did anyone see Mr.A after the explosion?" Brendan asked as he walked home with Marie and Manuel.

"Nope, I didn't see him. He disappeared after the explosion" Manuel replied.

"Well, I'll see you guys later. My mom's here to pick me up." I said waving goodbye to my friends.

"I warned you earlier but you wouldn't listen" Denise said unhappy.

"Shut up, Denise" I said before I was near enough for my mom to hear.

'Well, to day was eventful' I thought to myself.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Well... That was chapter one xD It's a little boring but that was just the beginning :3

Remember to read the other Arrowsmith books :D

~Lian