Chapter 2

I'm back so if you liked chapter 1 you'll love chapter 2 of Spring Love go Marcelee!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Chapter 2~~~~

Marceline's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now snack or break or what ever you call it and I'm in the hall way by my locker waiting for Marshall so I can meet his friends. I decided to put my stuff in my locker when an old pic true of mine fell out of my locker. I picked it up quickly so no one could see it. It was a picture of my band called Marceline and the Scream Queens. Marceline was on the far right of the picture. her long shaggy hair was every ware, she wore a red and black un buttoned plaid shirt to show her gray tank top, with her black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. She had her arm around her dark colored friend with brown curly hair, she wore a light blue fitted T- shirt with a leather jacket with some blue jean shorts, and black high top convers, she was throwing up the rocker sign and stuck out her tongue. There were 2 boys on the right side of the picture. One of the boys was as pail as a ghost. He had long wavy brown hair that reached to his neck his green eyes were a very dark color he was wearing a purple T- shirt, with some brown jeans, and some black and purple Jordan's. He was high fiveing his friend who also had brown hair. It reached down to his shoulders. He wore a black shirt that said RUN DMC in red, he wore jeans and red convers. They all looked so happy. As Marceline looked at the picture once more tears fell from her eyes and onto the photo. She tucked the picture into her back pocket and closed her locker. She sighed and waited for Marshall Lee's arrival.

Marshall Lee finally arrived. " Ready to go?" Marshall Lee asked. " Yah." I sighed. " What's wrong?" Marshall asked." Huh?" I asked. " I said what's wrong." he repeated. " Oh nothin, just tired." I lied. We started walking down the hallway to were Marshall Lee's friends were. As soon as Marshall Lee's friends saw me they rushed over to me and asked me all these questions. " Wow wow wow, one at a time." I said, " You first." I pointed to a boy with pink hair and had sparkling baby blue eyes, he was wearing a pink hoodie, with some blue skinny jeans, and some pink vans. " Hi my name is Be-" before the dude could say his name Marshall Lee cut him off. " Let me show you the crew." Marshall said. He walked up to 2 girls 1 was wearing a white beanie she had blond wavy curls and light blue eyes, she wore a light blue shirt like her eyes and a blue skirt, with white knee high stockings that had three blue stripes at the top and black strap shoes.She looked like a 15 year old. Next to her was a tan girl how also had light blue eyes and was about 2 inches taller then the blond girl. The girl was also blond except her hair looked a little more white then blond. She had brown highlights in her hair, she wore a yellow V- neck T- shirt, with white overalls over the T, with some yellow high top convers, she looked about my age which is 18. " Marceline this is Fionna and Catherine, " Marshall Lee said, " but we call Catherine, Cake. " Cake is Fionna's older sis." Marshall explained. "Oh." I said waving at them. They waved back. Marshall then lead me to 2 boys. One of the boys was toller then the other and was 2 inches toller than Cake. He had blond hair, he wore a white hoody with neon yellow jeans, and yellow, he also had yellow beanie, and white and yellow Jordan's, be also wore black shades, he looked like my age also. The boy next to him was shorter. He wore a white beanie like Fionna's that coverd almost all of his blond hair, he had dark blue eyes, he wore a light blue T- shirt with jean shorts with a chain coming out of his pocket, and black convers. He looked like Fionna' " This is Finn and Jake." Marshall introduced. " Jake is Finn's older bro." Marshall Lee said. Finn stuck out his hand and said, " Nice to meet you." It's nice to meet you too." I said shacking his hand. " Hey I'm Jake Finns older bro." He said with a sweet smile. " Nice to meet you we fist bumped each other. " Come over here." Marshall Lee said draging her over to the pink haired boy she saw earlier. " Hello" he said in a calm soothing voice, " My name is Benjamin but I go by Ben." He said kissing my hand. I blushed madly and he smiled. I saw Marshall from the corner of my eye get a little angry. Marshall grabed me and draged me to another person with pink hair she wore a white dress shirt she wore a pink vest with a light pink skirt. " Hi I'm Bonnibel." She said very sweet like. She had a bright smile. " Uh hello. I'm Marceline." I said. " So that's basically it." Marshall said scratching the back of his neck. After a couple seconds I heard a girl start screaming Marshall Lee's name. " Marshall OH MARSHALL LEE!!!!" the voice yelled again I swung around and saw a chuncky but curvy tanish girl with purple hair. Marshall turned around also. " Oh yah then there's LSP." he side not lookin very happy to see here. "

What does that stand for?"

" Linda something- I forget." He awnsered.

" Uh huh."

" Oh Marshall." LSP screamed again.

She ran up to him and gave him this huge bear hug. " Hey LSP." Marshall tried to smile but failed. " Oh you must be the new girl Marceline." She said very loud. " Is she yelling or is that her natural tone?" I whispered to Marshall. " Natural" " Yah I'm Marceline you must be Linda." She noded. Then all of a sudden I swear I saw Kelia coming towreds us. She came clowser and clowser to are durection. Kelia looked like she was heading to Marshall. She finally came up behind Marshall but I couldn't see her face. I finally yelled " KELIA!" and tackled her to the ground and didn't let go. " Would you look at that Marshall the girl already likes me." I heard a boy say. " Huh." I looked down and noticed I was huging a boy. " Jealous. " he said smirking at Marshall Lee. He rolled his eyes. "Oh sorry I thought you were my friend Kelia." I said getting off him. " Well as you can see I'm not a girl and my name is not Kelia its Kuro." He said. Well its nice to meet you."

RING

RING

RING

" Marshall we all signed up to do something so we won't be joining you for lunch." Fionna said. " That's alright I got Marceline" " Alright, lets get to class before were late." Ben said. "

RING

RING

RING

" To late." I said. Then we all scatered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished the chapter. Check out my new book Twelve Year Old Killing Machine LITERALLY!

Next Chapter Coming Soon...