Durmstrang Christmas Shopping

Eli POV

Oh my Durmstrang is beautiful. I been here for a few months now. Today my friends and I are going to a near by wizard village just down the road. We are going Christmas shopping since our winter break is after the first week of December to January 16th. The village was so pretty. While looking around I saw the most pretty dress ever which I got to of, a green on for me and silver for Pansy. Since I was in the dress shop I got 2 other dresses for my best friends at Durmstrang; Rose a light pink, silk,full body dress and Ash a knee high, black, strapless, dress with beads all over the top. Then we went to a jewelry store and I got Draco a silver ?watch and got in graved on the bottom saying "Number 1 brother!" then I got Blaise a silver ring in graved "B+E=<3" on top then on the inside "Forever and Always.". I also got 2 dog tag necklaces for my other best friend(they are guys)

for Tommy and Jim it's in graves saying "Best Bro Buddies". After we got lunch then off to the shoe store. At the shoe store I got my mom 2 heels; first on is black with silver hearts painted on the bottom, second par is green with a snake painted in black. I have no idea what to get my dad.oh no.

"Tommy, Jim what do your dads like?" I asked

"Why you ask us?" Jim asked

"well you know your both GUYS unless you are really girls."I answered

"Umm....Follow me."Tommy says

We then stop at a shop that sales wand toppers.

"Oh.cool thankes Tommy." I thanked then walked in followed by Rose and Ash for there dad'a gifts. I got my dad a pure gold topper that's shaped as a snake. We quickly went into a candy shop where we loaded up and i got Crabbe and Goyal gifts here.Now we can leave the village. Around 8 o'clock I got called to the Headmaster's office.I got there in 3 mintues then knocked on the door. I walked in as soon as I got told to come. To my surprise I saw my parents there.

"You requested me headmaster?" I asked being polite

"Yes, please sit down by your parents." he ordered. I did so and sat in the seat in between my mom and dad. then the headmaster countiued "Eli Malfoy after the winter break you will no longer be a student here."

"WhAt?!?"how come?" I asked worried

"Your parents are transferring you to Hogwarts. They say your brother goes there. Am I right?" Headmaster asked

"Yes my brother goes there."I answered

"Ok well it's settled you will be transferring to Hogwarts my dear.You are one of my top students so countine doing so at Hogwarts."Headmaster said then dismissed my mom, dad, and I to leave.

"Mom, Dad why do you want me to go to Hogwarts now?" I asked walking them out the school doors

"we thought if we transfer you then we can save paper from bein used." Mom laughed

"Oh. I think Blaise took it hard with me coming here." I replied

"He did. He cried in your room all day and night."Dad explained

"Well I will see you in a few weeks." I bid my goody bye

"Oh honey Hogwarts winter break doesn't start till a week after yours so you will have a week till you see everyone.Good bye Eli." Dad said

wow I can't belive it. I have to tell everyone but not Blaise. It has to be at the right moment. I peles Draco and his goons also Pansy and told them my plan and NOT to tell Blaise a thing.