Summer End

Draco POV

Urg.. I thought.we have to go back to school today. Two days ago Eli left to Durmstrang Institute. Blaise took it hard. he's been cry himself to sleep the last few nights in Eli'a room. Well you might as well call it Eli and Blaise'a room since every time Blaise is here he sleep with Eli. During the day mom and I try our best to comfort him but it's impossable. We had to write Eli over 20 times the past two days. I bet she is getting anoyed but loves Blaise to much to say it. she keeps telling him that time will go by fast and that they will be together soon. Right now we are driving to Kings Cross Station. Blaise has became a little happier a after the last letter from Eli but he won't show anyone. He told me he will show me later.

Ms.Malfoy POV

I feel so bad for Blaise. He is soo devastated about Eli not being with him. Eli possible might be anoyed about all the owls we send her about Blasie but she doesn't show it. Those to are truely ment to be. They are just soo perfect.

Draco POV

We are final going back to Hogwart for our 5 th year. 3 more boring years of this school. urrgg..... Pansy spotted me. This girl is so annoying and clingy. I only snogged her in front of Blaise and Eli so they could hook up. Oh yeah I have to get the note from Blaise.

"Blaise so what did the note from my sister say that made you soo much happier?" I asked

"Oh yeah.Here." Blasie handing me the note saying

To my dearest Blasie,

Babe dont be upset I left be happy it's another day closer to see me. Remember on my birthday? oh I know you do.;) well I took this picture to remember it.:p If you miss me think of that day. I know you LOVED it. don't forget I love you.

Forever and Always.

Eli ❤

"Blaise what picture what my sister talking about?" I asked hoping its not her fully unclothed

"Oh.Heree." Blaise handed a small picture of my sister.like I thought she was unclothed.

"Oh please tell me you used protection at least." I asked

"Duh. of course I did."Blaise said as we walked up to our compartment. As we were walking in Ron Weasley came to us yelling "Malfoy where's your sister. huh?"

"No. She went to Durmstrang Institute to stay away from you and your crazy twin brothers."I barked at him

"Aww..is your wittle sister scared of us?" Weasley baby talked but then his twins came up "Ronald what the bloody hell are you going? Do you want dad to lose his job?."

"No. I was just wondering where Malfoy's SMOKING HOT sister is."

oh no he didn't but before I can swing a punch Blaise attacked the Weasley yelling "Stay away from my Eli you git. She's mine. Go knock up Granger."

The rest of the trip to Hogwarts was quit. there was too much to think of. like Ron calling my little sister smoking hot to Blaise already did my sister.