Draco meets Eli

Draco POV

I got up early this morning 9 o'clock to be and walked down to the dining table. I was about to sit down when father called me to his seat.

"Yes father?" I asked

"Draco son please call me dad now and got to the guest room and wake up Eli and being her down." Dad ordered

"Yes fa-dad" I corrected

Eli who the hell is Eli? I think I geared that name before but where? Once I got there I knocked on the door but no answer so I walked in to she a girl around my age sleeping. I shack her lightly and she opened her eyes. she looks a look like a Malfoy so she might be a cousin or something.

"Umm...hello Eli.well it's time to eat."I said nervesly

"Oh. ok. thank you for getting me."

she got out of bed and I walked her to the dining table in silence. When we got there mom and dad where then waiting for us which was not normal. We sat down me next to mom and Eli next to dad. Then dad greeted us saying " Good morning children." children what? I was goig to ask what dad ment but Eli quickly replied back "Good morning Dad and mom." ok this is confusing me "Umm....not to be rude but what's going on?" I asked "Draco remember the story I told you long ago of you having a little sister?" mom asked

"Yes. how she 2 months younger than me and was stolen.yes I remember." I said but why does that got to do with anything I thought

"Well do you remember her name?" Dad now asked

"Umm...no?"

"ok. well her name is Eli Narssisa Malfoy and this is her." mom said pointing to the Eli girl I got down here. "Wow this is awesome. I got to tell my friends." I thought but then realized I said that out loud when Eli started giggling then dad said "Draco you can do so at the party later on at 2."

cool now I can have her meet my friends too. then mom said something that graves both me and dad'a attention "Why don't we invite the Weasley's too?"

"No!" I argued when dad said "Why?"

"If we invite them then more people will know of Eli since there big mouths will tell all their friends and an idea of who Eli shouldnt be around." Mom explained which will be a good idea.

"ummm..are the Weasley's suppost to be bad people?" Eli asked I forgot she was still here. She is really quite.

"The Weasley's behavior is very disgusting. Oh look at the time. You two eat up then get dressed its 11oclock." Dad answered

"Draco when both you and Eli are done eating take Eli to her room it's the one next to yours.And Eli when you are done in the shower wait for me to get there I have a special dress for you." mom told Eli and I. Since Eli and I were alone we ate and talked. We found out we have the same favorite color; green and black. I also found out her favorite animals; Unicorns and llamas. We told story's but hers are mostly sad. The story I hates the most was the one where 3 teen wizards beat up Eli but I'm gald that their older brother stoped them and healed her. I swear I will kill those 3 boys who hurt Eli. I told Eli our birthdays, mine June 26 (which is in 2 days) and hers Augest 22. We talked till 11:30 then we walked to our room and when we were about to walk into our rooms Eli ran over and huged we then whispered in to my ear "You are the best brother I can ever ask for." then ran off to her room.