Chapter 2

Your eyes widened and you tried not to scream. Your heart almost stopped beating and you blushed madly.

You gulped and tried not to move; the poor boy surely was tired and you just wanted him to get some sleep.
He snored a bit, only you could hear it. He smiled a bit while sleeping, his hair tickling your neck. He looked so cute, like a child.

You raised your hand to tuck his green hair behind his ear but stopped, slowly letting your hand sink down, just millimeters away from his face.

I can't just touch him, no matter how much I want to.

You took your phone and started writing. Just a tiny text about the holidays.
In this moment, Yoongi opened his eyes and read the text.

Soon, he realized that he was sleeping on your shoulder and almost jumped up, apologizing like 3917 times.
"It's okay, really. If it wasn't okay, I would have woken you up", you said smiling. He, totally dumbfounded, nodded and turned around to hide his pink cheeks.

"By the way, you are a good writer", whispered Yoongi and smiled a bit.
You turned around, blushing madly. "Y-you read my texts?", you asked, your eyes widened.
He nodded shyly, "Right when I woke up, I read them. I'm sorry.", stated the boy and bowed in his seat. You chuckled, telling him it's okay and he doesn't need to worry.

Okay, he still doesn't consider me crazy. That is very good. I can't just act like those sasaengs even though I have the urge to do so.

"Oh and.. thank you for letting me sleep a bit. I actually have a pretty tight schedule and I rarely sleep that much. I don't know whether you know but I just held a concert here. It was quite comfortable, sleeping on your shoulder, to be honest.", confessed the boy in a low tone, not louder than a whisper.
He didn't look at you but was obviously talking to you. He looked down at his hands.

I can't lie anymore, can I?

"I know, Suga. I was sad I couldn't attend your concert.", you said, smiling weakly and also looking down.
He turned around, staring at you in disbelief.
"Y-you know who I-I am?"
You nodded, smiling.

"Of course I do. But I just thought that it's better this way. I mean, you seemed tired, you basically fell into the seat, and having a crazy fan beside you who just asks questions and is penetrating you doesn't help it."
You looked at him, directly into his eyes.
He was still dumbfounded, he just stared at you and didn't move at all. Then, he let out a long sigh, running his fingers through his mint hair.

"Wow. I wish more fans would be as considerate as you."

He smiled.

A real smile.

Not one of those faked ones that he practiced in front of his mirror.
Your heart skipped a beat, you smiled back at him, feeling all the blood rushing into your cheeks.

For some reason that you couldn't tell, you felt tears burning in the corners of your eyes, begging to fall down.
You sniffled and looked away, out of the window, everywhere, just not into his dark orbs.

"Are you okay?"
Yoongi looked at you, his voice sounded concerned but you didn't dare to look at him in this mental state.

You nodded and cracked a smile. "I just imagine how hard it must be", you mumbled; you said it more to yourself than to Yoongi. You were sure he didn't hear it.
"Don't be sad just because of me. I chose this path myself, knowing each consequence", he told you.

He really was such a nice person.

You nodded and took a deep breath, you couldn't talk because you knew your voice would be shaking but you tried anyways.

"I thought I had it hard, but I guess I'm wrong. It's just that you have so many things to do. Singing and rapping, dancing, acting happy when you aren't. That's just the top of the iceberg. I really envy your power to go on."

I can't believe I am talking to my bias, normally, like he's a friend of mine.

Suddenly, you heard Yoongi chuckling. You turned around to face him.

"Yah, even if you are my bias, I don't like people who laugh at me and my opinion", you said.
"I'm not laughing at you. I just-", he giggled again. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's just the first time I feel so comfortable talking to a fan. It's differernt, you know. You aren't screaming like crazy, but you are really understanding me. It seems like I know you for such a long time now."

You blushed at his words, looking down; a faint smile formed on your lips.

"Ah, what's actually your name? I'm sorry for asking so late"
You giggled, answering "I am (y/n). And it's okay. I mean who would just ask someone's name in an airplane like this?"
He grinned, nodding in agreement.

"Well, I'm Yoongi. Just call me this."