"Jamie...as in Jamie Benn?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Maybe...yes!" I said not being able to hide the smile creeping on my face. "Are you mad?" I asked a little worried about what she was thinking about.

"Mad!? Why would I be mad!? I'm the one who gave him your number!" She laughed.

I figured she gave him my number but I wasn't sure! I don't know why, I just got nervous she wouldn't want me talking to him because of what I've been through in the past month.

"You know, Tyler texted me last night and told him and Jamie were talking after we left and Jamie thinks you're really pretty." Meghan said. I could feel my face turn red.

"He said I was pretty?" I asked thinking maybe I didn't hear her right.

"He texted you, didn't he?" She answered back. "If that's not a sign that he likes you, I don't know what is." She said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Do you want to have a movie night? Like a real movie night, like ones we would have in college!" I asked from the same spot I was in since we got home.

"You mean with cheesy bread and lava cakes from Dominos? Hell, yea I do!" She said as she grabbed her laptop and ordered our favorite comfort food from back in college.

"We haven't had a proper movie night like this since you moved down here two years ago Meg."

"I know. I missed it so much!" She said looking over to me with a genuine smile which I returned.

We picked out a scary movie like we always go for on our movie nights and right before it started, Meghan spoke up.

"You don't know how happy I am that you're here. I've missed this. I've missed you." We both looked at each other and smiled and went on to watch the movie.

******************************************

"IT'S GAME DAY!" Meghan screamed jumping up and down on the couch.

I guess we fell asleep during the movie. Meghan continued to dance around the living room and through the kitchen singing "its game day" over and over again and I couldn't help but laugh. Then she stopped at the dining room table.

"Oh! I almost forgot! This came for you today!" I walked over confused and went to open the package that was sitting on the table. There was a note inside, I opened up the note and began to read it out loud.

Kelli,

Since you're coming to the game tonight, I thought I'd make sure you would have a jersey of a decent player. Can't wait to see you tonight!
- Jamie

I picked up what was in the box and it was a jersey with the number 14 and Benn on the back.

I couldn't believe what I was holding. Jamie gave me his jersey to wear to his game tonight. Like What? Meghan was so excited she started jumping up and down.

"Oh my god! He so likes you! This is amazing! You'll wear your Benn jersey and I'll wear my Seguin jersey! It's perfect!" Meghan yelled with joy.

"Wait a second; you wear Tyler's jersey to the games?" I asked her wondering how nothing could be going on between them.

"Yea, Tyler's my best friend. Why wouldn't I wear his jersey? Plus, he gets me tickets to his games all the time." She said walking away.

I go to my room to start to get ready; we were to leave in three hours considering how we slept in so late.

********************************************

We make our way into the American Airlines Center; Meghan went over to will-call to get our tickets. The Stars are playing the Pittsburg Penguins tonight, being from Philadelphia, me and Meghan hate The Penguins, even if they have some of the best players in the game. Once Meghan walked back over with the tickets in hand, we started making our way to our seats.