New Friends

"Wait a second...is this...it can't be...is this Tyler Seguin's house?" I asked hesitantly.

"Um...it might be..." Meghan said smiling.

I looked at her trying to be as calm as possible but that didn't last long.

"YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH TYLER SEGUIN!? SINCE WHEN? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I yelled at her and she laughed nervously

"I don't know! You've been through a lot so I didn't want you to freak out and say no to going over." She said shrugging her shoulders.

She knows me too well. If I knew we were going to Tyler Seguin's house I would have never said yes. It's not that I don't like him, it's quite the opposite. I'm a big Stars fan but my favorite player is Jamie Benn, and wherever Tyler is, Jamie would most likely be. I don't think I would be able to control my emotions if he's here. Oh God, is he going to be here?

"You said that there was going to be four of your friends there. Tyler is obviously one of them... who are the others?" I asked her, trying to be as calm as possible but so nervous of what she's about to say.

"Well, it's usually Jason Demers, and the Benn brothers." She said and gave me a devilish smile after she said the Benn brothers.

"Oh, good." I said, clearly freaking out.

"Don't worry, just be yourself and you'll be fine! They're great guys and if they like my weird ass, they will like you too! They're just normal guys who just so happen to play in the NHL."

How? How can she be so calm about this? I just got to calm down and get my thoughts together before I go in there.

"Okay, let's go before you back out!" Meghan said as she jumped out of the car and started walking to the door. I got out and followed her and she waited until I was next to her before she walked in.

"Hey losers! Where are you guys?" Meghan yelled and as soon as we walked in, two dogs came running over to Meghan. "Hey, Cash! Hey, Marshall! I've missed you boys!" She bent down and started to pet the dogs. "I'm sorry I didn't watch you boys this week."

They saw me and started to jump all over me. I leaned down and started to pet them, and they just kept attacking me with kisses. Meghan stood there laughing and then I heard a deep voice come up behind her

"Marshall. Cash. Get down."

Just then the two dogs sat down and looked towards the direction the voice came.

"I'm so sorry; I forgot you were coming with Meg. I'm Tyler." Tyler said and reached out his hand.

"It's no problem! I love dogs! I'm Kelli!"

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Meghan said from behind Tyler.

"Who said that?" Tyler said looking up and down pretending like he didn't know Meghan was there.

"Hey, asshole!" She said as she hit his back.

"Oh! Meghan! I didn't see you there!" Tyler said as he turned around and picked her up and spun her around.

"I hate you. Now put me down!" She yelled and he ignored her request and threw her over his shoulder.

"Come on Kelli, Come meet the guys." He said as he started to head down the hallway.

I followed him down the hallway while Cash and Marshall ran past me and started crying for Meghan who was hitting Tyler in the back to put her down. We got to the living room and I saw Jordie Benn and Jason Demers sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys, look what the cat dragged in!" Tyler threw Meghan onto the couch between them.

"Meghan!" Both men screamed as they tackled her.