Chapter 4

Huh?

My eyes wouldn't open. My body was stiff. My heart was thumping rapidly. Where am I?

I waited. My eyes slowly opened. But all I saw was dark gray. I turned my head left to see Levy. Sleeping in mid-air. Realization hit me like a bag of bricks. I wasn't on solid ground.

I twisted my body around to the right to see Erza and Wendy floating and asleep as well. Where was Mira? I twisted my body around to look under me. I saw Mira slumbering quietly, the same as the others.

A jolt of pain rushed through my head. I gasped and clutched my head in pain. Pictures flashed through my head like a tornado.

A little house.

Another flash.

An old man with a straw hat.

Another Flash

A little boy carrying books with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Another Flash

A

little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes playing with the boy from before. They were both laughing with joy.

Another Flash

Gigantic walls.

The flashes stopped coming after that.

I was beyond confused.

I looked over at Levy and started straining to paddle in the towards her. When another stab of pain crawled through my right arm.

I cried out as it traveled down my fingers. It climbed up towards my neck and that's when I finally looked down at it. Blue lines were connected from my finger tips to the tip of my chin.

They quickly climbed up my face and stopped at my eyes. Like a shot my eyes started to sting. It felt like someone was pouring vinegar onto my eyes.

The last thing I saw was a bright white light consume all of us before I blacked out.