chapter 30

Ben was kneeling on the ground, the ring still in his hand watching my reaction.

I covered my mouth with one hand as i cried, i didn't ever know why i was crying, i was just crying, tears of joy streaming down my face.

"Yes," i gasped. "Yes, Ben."

I fell to my knees beside him as he moved to sit cross legged in front of me, taking my hand as he slipped a beautiful shiny ring onto my ring finger. It was a silver band with a medium sized pure white diamond in the centre surrounded by smaller diamonds that scattered along the silver band.

I fell into his arms hugging him tightly as he laughed into my hair. "I love you so much Ben," i whispered as i continued crying into his shoulder. "I love you."

One of his hands combed through my hair as the other drew circles on my back.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me with so much passion and love, our lips moving together in sync and my hands stroking his unbelievably soft hair.

We pulled apart and his smile was too big for his face.

"And now for dinner?" He grabbed a cheese and tomato sandwich bringing it to my mouth.

I laughed eating the sandwich out if his hand and he grinned grabbing a sandwich for himself and i began a marvelous meal of sandwiches, carrot sticks, cupcakes and apples with my new fiancé.