Chapter 2

Five years later both me and Ben had graduated from a Padawan learner to a Jedi apprentice, though because of the shortage of Jedi masters we still trained together under master Skywalker's watch. We both excelled in our art and were promising apprentices, or at least, that's what we were told.

I had almost forgotten about my vision from so long ago, although master Skywalker hadn't, and his guard was up. Always searching for possible threats.

Training was hard. We were required to work long into the night, and homework was plentiful.

On one particular day i was sitting at my desk in my room working on a report for master Skywalker when i heard my door open and felt someone's presence at my side.

Ben came and sat at the chair beside me resting his head on my shoulder. I raised my eyebrows slightly.

Ben didn't often show this much affection towards people. I looked up from my work and leaned my head on his feeling his soft hair tickling my check.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

I felt him nod against my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me holding me close. Hugging me. Which was extremely rare.

Ben was not one to show affection.

"Whats wrong?" I murmured my head still resting on top of his.

"Nothing," he murmured back his arms still tightly wrapped around my waist. "Can i stay here with you tonight." He whispered. "I don't sleep anymore."

"I know," I twisted round in my chair so i was looking at him. "I hear you crying most nights. Whats wrong Ben?"

"Nothing."

I frowned but didn't press him. "You can stay here tonight on one condition. "

He looked up silently. "What condition?"

"That you tell me what's wrong in the morning. "

He shrugged. "Okay."

That night we lay asleep in each others, he refused to let me go and for once Ben actually slept the night without his mind being plagued with nightmares.

----
Very OOC Ben there bit hey, his real character isn't exactly shown in the movie so were fine XD
Vote, comment, follow and thanks for reading =D

~Sofia