chapter 26

We flew to a far off galaxy to the planet, Earth.

It was a peacefully planet. At least, peaceful enough. They had no knowledge of life outside of there own planet meaning that hopefully Snoke wouldn't find us that easily.

We lived in the small country of New Zealand. It was an island like place and surrounded by sandy beaches. We liked it there it was peaceful.

But we knew the peace could only be short lived.

I started training Ben again in the Jedi arts, we took i slowly, knowing that i would be hard to completely defeat the darkness. There was just much of it. During the day we would train and meditate and during the night we would talk. This went of for many days until one night we found ourselves talking about the kiss.

"Why did you kiss me then?" I asked, my head resting on my shoulder.

"You didn't think i cared about you," he replied. "I was showing you that i cared."

"Like a friend cares for a friend? Or a brother cares for a sister?"

He rolled his eyes. "More like how a man cares for his lover."

I blushed deeply at that. "You love me?"

He frowned. "How did you not realize that? Of course i love you. Why else did i run away with you."

I smiled up at him. "I love you too, Ben."

"So you wouldn't mind if i kissed you again?" He teased, leaving forwards so his forehead rested on mine.

"I'd love you too," i whispered as once again his perfect lips pressed against my own, completing me once again.