Chapter 21

Im soooooo sorry for not updating!

Percy's P.O.V

I felt an ice cold hand on my forehead. I jumped at the cold touch and opened my eyes. Nico was standing there with shock holding his hand to his chest. I chuckled because i realized i scared him, "Sorry Nico." I said. My voice was raspy but at least i could talk now.

Nico rolled his eyes and turned to a table and grabbed something. He turned to me and shoved some Nectar in my hands, "Drink it." He ordered.

Obediently i drank it. When i was done he took the cup from my hands, "Were is Will and Jason?" I asked.

Nico hesitated and awnserd, "Will is cleaning up a broken syringe in the hallway and last time i saw Jason he was talking to Lou Ellen and her brother James."

As if on que Will started screaming, "AGHHHH FUCK IT BURNS! IT FUCKING BURNS! I KNEW IT WILL BURN BAD BUT HOLY SHIT! ITS BURNS LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER! AGHHHH SOMEONE GET ME SOME AMBROSIA AND BANDAGES! FUUUUUCK!"

Nico sighed shaking his head, "Will is cleaning it up because no one wanted to do it for that exact reason."

"Is he going to be ok?"

He looked up at me, "Oh he will be fine. If the stuff in the syringe didn't get in his blood stream he is fine. I don't know what was exactly in the Syringe. Its something for the satyr. Its highly dangerous for demigods."

I nodded as Will came in mumbling something to himself. He had his bandaged hand close to his chest and had Ambrosia in the other hand.

Nico took his bandaged hand carefully and unwrapped it, "Holy shit it looks like you had your hand under fire."

I sat up and Will moved to show me. I soon as i saw it i gagged, "Oh my gods thats disgusting." I looked at the hand more closely. Will's natural tan was all red from the forearm and down. His intire hand was either burned or covered in bubbling skin.

Will pulled away and wrapped it back up. He took a bite of his Ambrosia, "So how you feeling Percy?" He asked and Nico slapped the back of his head, "Owww!" He cried.

"Dont talk with your mouth full!" Nico scolded.

I chuckled at them, "I'm fine..." a sharp pain took over my body. I curled up in a ball, "Im not ok!" Cried. The pain got worse and i started to scream.

Nico tried to calm me down as Will left the room to get help and supplies. A few seconds later the door flew open. Jason was heavily breathing as he came and pulled me in his lap.

I was still screaming. My intire body feels like its on fire. Jason just cradled me to his chest.

Something in my head ticked making the pain worse. I screamed harder and Jason set me in the bed. A liquid was being pored on me. The pain slowly started fading. I soon realized the liquid was water.

When the pain completely faded i opened my eyes, "How'd you know that would work?" I asked Will.

Will rubbed the back of his neck, "I went to the infirmary library and did i quick research on the children of Poseidon. It turns out when you over use your powers you will fall asleep then go through pain. It said just to poor water on you and you'll be fine." Will explained.

I sat up, "So i can leave!" Will nodded and i smiled and hugged Jason, "I can finnaly leave!"

Jason chuckled and picked me up, "Then lets a leave."

Will opened the door for Jason. He turned to look at Will, "Oh bro, i almost forgot. Thanks for taking care of Percy."

Will smiled, "You're welcome."