Chapter One

I open my eyes, looking around at my surrounding. I'm surrounded by a white and black comforter. My bed frame is black. Above, my headboard are pictures of Paris. Next to my bed, is a night stand holding an iPhone 6, a lamp, and a picture of me and two girls; that I can't make out who the faces are but, one is really pretty. In front of my bed, but against the wall, is a black dresser. Against another wall is a desk, which has makeup all over it and has a laptop. Then a door next to that, also two door on the other side of the room. Damn, this room is big. I could have a party in here. Oh, this is my room...

I rub my eyes, trying to remember what all that happened last night. All I can remember is Nate making out with me and telling me to take more shots. I groan, slowly getting all my memories back from last night. I shouldn't have partied so hard. Well, at least, I got to forget about Holly for one night.

I roll over, and look at my phone. It's Monday. Shit, I have to get ready. I sit up and jump out of bed. I dash to my walk in closet. Hanger by hanger. I decided to keep it cozy and stylish today. I grab my gray tank top, my jean jacket, black skinny jeans, and my white scarf. I strip down to just my bra and panties. I quickly put on my clothes and go to my makeup desk. Putting on, nude color eyeshadow, black mascara, and light winged black eyeliner. I, then, brush my brown silky  hair and straighten it. I slip on my black combat boots.

After that, I grab my phone and purse. Running down my stairs, towards the main level. There's three floors in my house. The top is mine, the second is the main, and the bottom/basement is my sister, Amber's. In the backyard is a swimming pool, and a hot tub. Also a deck, which is hiding my bottles of vodka, since our family maid, Sue, loves to go through my stuff. I'm so sure she's the one that stole my whipped cream flavored vodka.

I get to the main level, and I yell, "Amber, get your ass up here! You can't be late for school!" She rushes up the stairs. Amber is wearing ripped skinny jeans and a tight shirt that says 'I tolerate you'. Her dyed black hair is straighten and into an emo hair style. I roll my eyes.

"Hey, Lydia, can you pick up Holly too," Amber asks.
"Yeah sure," I say trying to play off cool. But it's hard. Holly is so beautiful, so perfect. I miss her, and she isn't even mine to miss.

I walk with Amber to my car, a Black Ford Mustang, that's parked in the driveway. We get into the car, me, of course in the driver's seat, and her in the passenger. She presses the button for the roof to go down. I start the car and the top goes down. I smile and drive towards Holly's house. We arrived at Holly's house, a two story house that also has a basement. It's like my house, but smaller.

Holly was standing in the drive way clutching onto the handles of her book bag. Holly has blue hair, which I know is dyed but looks so pretty on her. Her hair is cut like an emo hair style, her bangs covering one of her beautiful green eyes. The sun's ray hitting against her pale skin. Her makeup done perfectly, bold eyelashes, black thick eyeliner and white shadow. Holly's wearing a batman shirt, with a black flannel tied around her hips, ripped skinny jeans, and vans.

Holly is breathtakingly beautiful. I just want her so badly. But I know, she's not mine for the taking. I look down at my lap, waiting for her to enter the car.

"Come on, Holly," my sister yell signaling her to jump in. Holly jumps in the back seat and sits down. Her book bag hits the back seat. I drive off towards our school.

"Hey, Lydia, thank you for picking me up, my mom took my car away from me. Would it be okay, if you pick me up for the rest of the week," Holly asks me. Her voice made butterflies form in my stomach. When she said my name, I wanted to hear her say it again, and again. She's so perfect. This is perfect for me to get to spend more time with her.

"Yup," is all I manage to say. I'm an idiot! A complete idiot! Yup? What was I thinking, clearly I'm not! What's wrong with me? Holly, is my sister's best friend! Plus, she's a girl, and I'm a girl.

(A/N: Okay, to be clear, I support being gay 120%, please don't think I don't.)