Chapter 24 - That's Creepy

JAKE'S POV

My little sister's eyes widened at my previous words.

"What?" she questioned, her blue eyes widening in pure shock.

I sighed before shaking my head a little. "I'm your brother, half to be exact."

Her blue eyes studied me carefully before she broke into hysterical laughs whilst punching my bicep simultaneously. I cocked my eyebrow to prove that I was not joking and when her eyes met mine, her smile faded as she straightened up her posture.

"Dad will never cheat on mom, they're mates," she stated the obvious.

"I know Davina but before they were mates," I said, looking at her closely as she played with her brunette hair, her eyes observing me.

"What happened?" she asked quietly.

I swallowed my saliva, my wolf disconnecting himself from me as it was too painful to endure. I shut my eyes for a minute or so to calm the pounding in my head before opening my eyes to only see Davina watching me with such curiosity.

"Before your mom met our dad, he was some sort of player," I started, taking in a deep breath. "He met my mom in a club and she happened to be a rogue. He was very drunk and of course, he started doing some things with her then she found out she was pregnant. I was dropped off at GoldenDream's because my mom knew that she couldn't take of me herself and she knew I would be better off with dad."

Davina's eyes widened as she bit her lip to stop it from trembling.

"Dad found me with DNA tests and everything so that it was proof but yet, he let me grew up with other Pack Members, never once did he check up on me. When I was five, we found out that the Luna, your mom, was pregnant with you. Your mom found out about me a week later she made the announcement because the resemblance between him and I were undeniably strong," I continued, remembering the weird look Davina gave me as if she was trying to figure it all out. "She took me under her wing and looked after me, fed me, cared for me and most of all, loved me with all her heart even though I was not her son. When you were born, I was only six but there was this one time where your dad was looking after you and your mom decided to come up to me."

Her eyes grew in curiosity, the clear image in my head of Luna Shay's grinning face appeared in my head. "She asked if anything ever happened to the Pack, to her, it would be my job to protect you, like she did to me. But years went by and I was eleven and our dad thought you would soon remember me so he kicked me out of the Pack instantly without exchanging any words with his mate and the next thing I knew, a woman took me in and so now I'm here, in the Moon Bloods."

"Wow..." she trailed off with a sigh, her hand clasped together in her lap. "He was never horrible to me though..."

"Ever since then, your mom kept me updated on the things you did like when you first shifted, your first crush and everything girls do," I finished, ignoring her last sentence.

"That's creepy," Davina whispered, a ghost smile playing on her lips.

I rolled my eyes. "I wanted to know what kind of person you were growing into."

Before Davina could say something, Alpha Aiden bolted out of the house as his eyes searched for his mate. I resisted the urge to get into my fighting stance when he marched towards us, his dark eyes and canines slowly growing. My heartbeat increased, fearful of what he might do to me.

"Stop-" before my sister could finish her sentence, her eyelids fluttered close as every bones in her body grew weak, falling into her mate's arms.

His grip on her tightened, a panic look flashed across his face before transforming into a cold glare, sweeping off of her feet into a bridal style.

"Pack Hospital, NOW!" he roared and before I knew it, I was up and leading the way with the Alpha hot on my heels.