Chapter 12

Maya Pov

I'm outside

I send a text to Sam as I wait outside of his house. He replies back quickly.

Kay be out right away xx

The door opens right after and he makes his way over to my car. "Hey." I say happily. "I'm happy your feeling better."

He puts his backpack in the back seat and gives me a quick kiss. "Yeah me too."

We talk until we arrive at the school for another long day.

Our two friends greet us by our lockers as usual, and once we put our stuff away and get ready, it's time for class.

"Jeana." Ms. Rottenburg calls.

Jeana looks up. "Yeah?"

"I was happy with your homework answers. Keep up the good work."

She walks away and we look at each other before giggling wildly.

"Thanks for the answers." Jeana laughs.

I smile back at her. "Any time."

...

Next class is Art with still and always will be my favorite teacher, Mrs. Mackie.

"What up, class?" She yells as we pile into the room. She puts out her hand and I gladly accept the high five.

"How's my fav students?" She asks the four of us, the only kids in the room.

"I'm doing good." I smile. "How's my fav teacher?"

"Aweee shucks." She replies happily. "I'm doing great now that you said that."

We start laughing. "I have an awesome assignment idea today that you four will love because you do it every week."

We all exchange looks. "What is it?" Jack asks.

She winks as everyone else comes into the room. "You'll see."

Once all the students are sitting down, she walks to the front of the room. "Alright everyone, we all know our famous group over here."

Everyone turns their attention to us for. I start blushing. "Were not famous." I say quietly.

She laughs. "Tell that to your billions of subscribers."

"I wish." I laugh.

"There are many editing softwares out there. For example," she turns to Sam. "Which one do you use?"

"Just movie maker." He replies.

The teacher nods. "Yeah and there's Cyberlink, or Camtasia, whatever I'm not techy."

"Where are you going with this?" Jeana asks, confused.

"I'm getting there, hunny." She says loudly.

The whole class laughs.

"This project is going to be...."

Everyone starts making a drum roll noise by beating their hands on desks.

"Making a YouTube video."

This news makes us all cheer.

"Of course we're not going to be uploading them, but you can get ideas and pointers from the actual youtubers in this class. It could either be a collab with someone else, a beauty haul, a challenge, the possibilities are endless. Just pick an editing software after you film and edit the footage, put it on a memory chip, and we're going to watch it as a class."