First fight

You and Sam decided to invite the guys over to eat and have a movie night. At around 1 you decided to start cooking. Sammy asked you to make fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, and corn. So after slaving in the kitchen to cook for the millions of boys coming over, you go upstairs to put clothes on. You decided to wear a sparkly crop top with black jeans, heeled combat boots, gold accessories, and a wine colored lip stick (AN: Heres the link so you can check it out! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=185919103) 

When you got downstairs, you heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

"Hey Y/N" was heard from everyone.

"Hey you guys!" you greeted as they all walked in, you gave them hugs.

"Y'all go eat! I cooked and theres enough for y'all to take some home"

"Awww thanks bestie!" "YASSSS Y/N YASSSSSS" and many more thanks were heard.

You ran upstairs to grab Sam and let him know the guys were here. 

"Babe the guys are her-" you started but you were quickly interrupted

"You don't think I fu***** know that get the hell out Y/N"

"...... Jesus hold me back" you mumbled as you walked out.

"Sammy will be down in a minute ok guys, help yourself to food and drinks.Are y'all staying the night?  " you asked

"Uhhhh duhh Y/N why would we miss the opportunity to more free food" Jack G. answered.

"Alright lets find a movie yeah?" 

You guys searched the depths of Netflix for what seemed like hours and were still searching when Sammy decided to finally come down

"Aye bro" they all said

Sammy sat down on the opposite couch that you were on.

"What about Annabelle?" Shawn suggested Ok's and that's fine's went around the room

You decided to get up and sit next to Sammy because you were 101% sure that you would get scared. So you walked over to Sam and sat next to him when he said something that caught you off guard.

"Get the hell off of me you fat a** b****" 

Everyone looked towards you in surprise.

You stood up quickly and looked him in the eye, giving him a menacing glare and said,

"I don't know who the hell you're talking to, but it definitely isn't me"

You look over to the guys and say,

"I'll be back guys"

You swiftly went into the kitchen and tried to busy yourself to distract you from what just happened. you started to put the leftover food away. Soon you felt someone grab your wrist and turn you around. But it wasn't Sammy, it was Skate, Jack G, and Shawn. The others were still in the living room chewing Sam out for what he just did. As soon as you saw their faces, you bursted into tears.

"Why would he say that to me? I know I'm not the prettiest girl but am I really fat?" you bawled Jack pulled you into a hug.

"Of course not Y/N/N, he's just stupid and rude, how about we all go back in there and cuddle? All 4 of us and whoever except Sam can join. Ok?"

"Yea lets go."

You guys walked back into the living room, tears still streaming silently down your face..

AN:

Alright that's the end of part one!!! I'm starting Part 2 right now!! LOVE YOUUUUU 

-Tay