Chapter 11: Emily's eighteenth birthday part 3

"Daddy..." I whispered. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Daddy!" I got up and hugged him. I squeezed him so tight that he began to chuckle. But, unlike Nate, he wasn't complaining.

"Hello sweetheart." My daddy stroked my hair.

"You had made this the best birthday ever." My voice came out all muffled because I was pressing my face to his chest tightly.

I let him go. "I wouldn't miss my little girl's birthday for the world."

I took my seat watching how my dad greeted my brothers. It was so sweet. They all still hug and kiss him on his cheek. Somehow that made my brothers manlier other than looking like a mob family.

Nate moved to another seat to let my dad sit next to me.

"So, how are my boys treating you princess?" Dad asked with that awesome smile of his.

"It could be better." I shrugged and heard them all complaining. After that, my dad began to explain the advancements that he and his team were gaining on his research. He also said that he was going on vacation soon that meant that he would stay with us.

I thanked my friends and said our goodbyes. Then I went home with all my men. To say that I was tired was the understatement of the year. I was exhausted, and I only went shopping and to dinner. Yeah, I'm that lazy.

After thanking all of them again for a wonderful night, I went to my room. I took my favorite Nirvana sleeveless shirt and boy shorts to my bathroom. I took a warm and fast shower. I decided to leave my curls for one more day. I jumped on my bed hitting it face first not even bothering to cover myself with the duvet.

After a while, I was drifting to a peaceful sleep when I heard a knock. Crap. Who would risk their life to disturb me? I decided to ignore it when I heard it again. I stood up fuming. I opened my door and saw no one there. I looked both ways, but there was nobody in the hall. I closed the door and not even two steps in I heard the knock again. I went to my door, but again, there was no one there. Okay, this is starting to freak me out. When I heard the knock for the fourth time I realized that it was from my balcony door.

By now I was scared shitless. I slowly crept to the curtain and peeked outside.

What the-? I opened the door quickly to avoid being heard.

"Drake, what the hell are you doing here?" I hissed letting him in. "And how did you know this was my room?"

"Who says I knew?" He jumped on my bed. This was the second floor; he must have climbed the tree by my balcony.

"Oh my God, you could've -wait, have you been drinking?" I got hit with his alcohol smell.

"Maybe," he said playfully while sitting up. Then, like realization hit him, his eyes landed on my body and they widened slightly.

"You should take a picture. It lasts longer." I crossed my arms trying to look annoyed, but in reality I was kind of enjoying his reaction. Not so bad for a nerd, huh?

"Like hell I will," he replied while taking out his cell phone from his pocket.

I gasped and went to grab his phone, but he got up quickly and began to run around my room. He was laughing like crazy. I panicked, this needs to stop now before my brothers come in here wondering what the hell's going on.

I tackled him and landed on the bed. I took his phone but noticed that he wasn't showing resistance. When I looked down, I realized why. Drake was resting on my bed while I was straddling him. I was so stunned that I couldn't move. That gave him the time to slide his hands from my thighs to my hips.

"I like this view." And in one swift movement he was on top of me between my legs. "But I'm loving this one better." His breath fanned my face. I was so shocked that I didn't even notice the stench of alcohol.

"D-Drake I-I don't u-understand -what -why-" I couldn't form any coherent thought. I was so overwhelmed. This was hot, of course, but at the same time scary as hell. I didn't know what he was capable of and I wasn't ready to be with someone that way. Besides, what was he doing here? This didn't make any sense.

"I believe someone owes me some answers," he responded like he was reading my mind.

"A-And i-it couldn't wait?" I bit my tongue. Come on! Stop stuttering.

"I don't like to wait." Why do I suspect that his words have double meaning? The look in his eyes was scaring me. I need to stop this like right now.

What do I do? Should I tell him? I knew the answer to that; I haven't changed my mind from a few hours ago. I need to distract him. Oh Lord, please work.

I took a deep breath. I raised my chest to press it with his. I heard him give a little groan.

"Please..." I grazed my lips with his. "...I will tell you..." He was so caught up that he didn't notice that I closed my legs underneath him. "...tomorrow night, here at the same hour, I promise."

He nodded dumbly. I smiled and in a second I raised my knees and pushed him with my arms with all my strength. He hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Shit," he said while standing up. "Damn, you sure are strong." I couldn't avoid but laugh and stood up quickly avoiding any type of situation like now.

He smiled and that's when I stop laughing. Drake was actually smiling. I smiled in response, it was infectious.

"You know, that's a first." He said, his smile did not falter. I frowned. What was a first?

"Usually girls beg me to be in their beds, not throw me out of them."

I knew the happy moment couldn't last long. "Hum, I don't know. It might be for the fact that I am not a slut that I threw you out of my bed. Besides, I don't even know you that well. No, let me rephrase that, I don't know you at all. And, how the hell did you knew where my room is?"

"You're definitely something else," he muttered while straitening his shirt and walking towards the balcony ignoring every single question I threw at him.

"Hey!" I ran towards him and blocked the doors. "I asked you a series of questions that, since you broke into my room, my house, I expect you to answer!" I pointed a finger to his chest trying to look intimidating.

"Guess I might answer you...someday, princesa." He threw the words I told him at the changing room right back at me. He smirked and walked around me.

"I know what you're doing." This made him stop with his hands on the handle and turned towards me. I walked to him, getting closer.

"And what is that according to you?" he asked a little amused and curious.

"This is all a challenge for you, isn't it? All you bad boys are the same." He smirked knowingly. "But you are not getting anything from me."

He snickered and got close to my face. "Are you sure about that? I just got you to agree seeing me again, here, in your room at night." He finished his statement with a huge evil grin.

My face fell. Sneaky son of a bitch!

He grabbed my bottom lip. "Aw, don't pout, you'll see me soon enough." He winked and with that he went out and jumped from my balcony. I gasped and ran to see if he was okay. What is he, spider man?

He was already walking with his hands on his pockets towards the sidewalk. I noticed that his car was parked on the other side of the street. He opened his door and without a glance he got in and left.

I gave a frustrated sigh and closed the doors.

I swear this boy is going to be the death of me. I can't believe he just barged in expecting to-

I stopped by my bedside when I noticed that there was something in my bed.

I picked it up. It was a single white rose with a small card attached to it. I took the card and read the messy scribble.

Happy birthday, Nerd.