Chapter 11 - Kiss and tell

Authors Note

Hey guys sorry this chapter took so long
Hopefully it was worth the wait.

Please remember those comments and votes **

Lasey P.O.V

“Wait what do you …are you saying you’re going on a actual date with her?”Em asks totally shocked.

Believe me so was I when Bridgette called me. Bridgette the almost insanely beautiful girl from the other night.

“I am thinking about it I really don’t have any reason not to go do I?”I ask Em seeming her roll her eyes at me and nod

“You don’t really know anything about her besides what if she is a serial killer. You I would save you but I kind of wanted to watch the star wars movies tonight. It would be an inconvenience.”She says playfully

“Well you do that I’m sure I won’t be calling for help. Besides what happened with you and the tutor?”

She covers her face giggling the girlish grin on her face. I love the fact that I know exactly how Em is feeling just the way she shows emotion all over her face is really amazing.

“We are taking it slow. “

“I’m guessing you and Bridgette won’t be taking it slow tonight seeing as you basically ripped each others clothes off the last time you saw each other.” Em says glaring at me

“Don’t judge me Em I have never lusted somebody this much. I mean I did want Zoey a hell of a lot but its different with Bridgette. While I wanted a relationship with Zoey I just want..On second thought lets talk about something else. Like oh I don’t know the fact that your mother hates me!” I say hoping she would not ask any further questions regarding Zoey.

I don’t really understand while everybody so wants me back with Zoey when they clearly forget I was Zoey and I let her in and trusted her. For what did I ever think me and Zoey would be different to all the other whores Zoey went through. I bet she is very proud of herself carrying my virginity round like a gold medal and being ever so pleased that she added another name to her oh so dark big black book.

I may be over exatirating right now but sometimes laying in my bed staring the ceiling these cryptic dark message seep in and make me believe things that I never would have. Things like maybe she planned all of this to the core. Even planning out taking my virginity. I suppose I could’ve said no but still I bet she planned it.

I know what Bridgette is. I won’t say the words out loud because no matter what I don’t want to be classified under the same category as Zoey did. Truth is I’m 20 years old and drinking partying and having sex is going to be a part of growing up. I should let Zoey do the same if she’d only let me do that as well. If we really are meant to be like she keeps saying then it will still be meant to be in a few years.

Next time is there is one I will be stronger.

I won’t let her close enough to hurt me yet. For now I am going to be testing out the theory of ,the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

It’s a brand new Lasey bitches. My own savour.

“Lasey come on we have class.”Emily says dragging me behind her

Great English Lit I bet this will be fun.

Zoey P.O.V

“What the hell Eva?”I say shocked seeing Eva half naked on my bed

It Needs to Be you(Lesbian Story)-Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara