Chapter 8 - Some we will win some we will lose

Authors Note

Hey guys here is the next chapter everything
 being a little more intense in this chapter.
This chapter is about Rachel, Sam , Lasey, Emily and Zoey
of course.

Lasey P.O.V

“Wake up wake up come on it’s gym day!”I hear Emily Yell pulling on my legs.

Aww I hate her.

“No I hate gym day!”

“Come on please. You promised you would go with me.”She moans

I don’t have any clue why I ever agreed to go to the gym with Em three times a week. She is in the running team whatever they are called and now I have to suffer aswell.

“Arg just hold on.”I say getting up and walking to the bathroom like a zombie. I am surprised that I even got up considering our gossip girl marathon last night.

“Hurry your ass up.”She says sitting on my bed already fully clothed and smiley smiley. Like she usually is. I don’t think I have ever met somebody who seems to be so happy all the time.

“Let me just brush my teeth and fix my hair. I hate my bedhead.”

After I finally fisished my hair I dress quickly and Emily pulls me out of the dorm towards her car. I liked her car it was cute nothing to fancy. A VW beetle 2003 I loved her car actually. I wish I had a car. It seems as though I always have people in my life driving me everything. Still I’d like to be independent. Maybe I should get a part time job.

“Come on Lase!”Em yells jogging into the gym leaving me to my daydreaming.

“Yeah Yeah I’m coming.”

Walking into the gym I instantly spot two familiar faces and wave to them

“Hey Lase !”Sam says

“Hey We haven’t met I am Rachel.”The girl next to Sam says. Aw Rachel now I got it

“Wow finally I thought Sam had a make believe girlfriend.”I say as making Rachel laugh and earning a scowl from Sam.

“So listen..”Sam says climbing off the treadmill “I was think of asking you if you guys wanted to come watch the Lakers Celtics game with us tonight we bought extra tickets?”Sam asks

“Basketball..”I say knowing how boring Basketball is and knowing I don’t understand half of it. I would think such a night would feel like not being able to listen or not being able to see. To have one of you senses taken away because for sure I don’t I will understand Basketball lingo.

“Sure we will come.”Em says from behind me looking as excited as a schoolgirl.

“Em…”I say confused. Oh hell no don’t tell me she liked ..

“Come on I love the Celtics Pierce is my man!”Emily says

“Aww you serious Kobe would cream Pierce any day. That is the new Jordan.”Sam says to Emily

“Bored.”I turn and walk away and roll my eyes at Sam and Emily fighting over who is going to win tonight. It doesn’t really matter because I know who is going to lose..Me.

Zoey P.O.V

“Hey I’m here where are you guys?”

“Umm wait I see you ,look I’m waving”

“Ok see you now.”I say hanging up the phone

I quickly go into the bathroom straightening out my shirt in the mirror checking my teeth and fixing my hair making sure I look 100%. Yeah of course I do.