Chapter 3 - Some lies should be told

Author Message

Back again guys.

Zoey and Eva-Hot or Not?

Sam?Engaged??!

And what about Lase? Is she just destined to be alone.

I wish I could tell you but I guess you will have to find out for yourself hehe.

Please remember to comment as much as you can.

Lasey P.O.V

It’s quiet silly really, all of this emotion spilling out of me. I wish I could it stop right about now. I hear that little voice inside of me laughing, mocking me poor poor Lasey always the victim.

Every day I try to move on from being in love. That was my heaven my heart and soul and the meaning of life. When I was younger my dad always told me these stories of him and my Mother and how he finally understood the meaning and the journey of life. He said love was the eternal reward one could cherish and if you find it in its truest form you should never ever let it slip out of your finger. Ofcourse that was not applicable to Zoey and I. Puppy love I guess.

Still hearing her spit those hateful words towards me ,well it was enough to bring me here. Hiding under my sheets like the coward I am. To hide away from the world I guess maybe somewhere in my mind it’s still there. My fantasy of us.

‘Knock ‘Knock

Oh no that must be Zoey coming to finish the job with some badly thought out jabs regarding my whorishness.

“Lasey? Are you there? “I hear Sam say and slowly climb out of bed and turn to the mirror and see my hair all over the place. Trying to fix it quickly I quit realizing I don’t need to look good for Sam. After all she did say that she wanted to go to dinner as friends.

“Um yeah, I’m coming hold on a sec.”

I open the door seeing Sam stand before me dressed in a jean and blazer. Oh it must be true, she really is a professor.

“Hey wow you look good you have a hot date after this or something?”She asks grinning at me

Hot date? I guess I am overdressed a tad. I got excited what can I say.

“Yeah sorry I don’t really ever get a chance to dress up for dinner. “

Waving for me to stop exclaiming she fixes my bed and put the Chinese in the middle of the bed and sits on one side of the bed instructing me with her hand to do the same.

“So I waited about a half an hour at the restaurant till I got your text. So Lasey be honest is this a booty call?”She jokes but still it makes me blush intently. Not because of Sam because of the thought of sex. I swear I feel like even more of a virgin than I did before. If that is possible

“N..no I just got side tracked with work.”I say in-between mouthfuls of dumpings

“Wow your dad should see you now.”She says taking out her phone and capturing a pictures.

“If that ends up anywhere on the internet I will come after you and do crazy stuff to you.”I whisper narrow my eyes as she laughs at the photo

“Hey if you eat more like that in public you are sure to get a girl. Girls like girls who can eat like a beast.”She says winking

“That’s disgusting.”I say flatly ,she quickly straightens my face  as I start giggling at her stone faced.

“Mean.”