Chapter 2 -Dear John

Authors Message

Hey guys so her is the newest chapter.
This is copyrighted and I have put everything I have into all of my writing.
I hope all of you appreciate it and enjoy it most of all.
And thank you for reading and commenting on this book whether it be 20 reads or thousands all of it matters to me ever single person.

Enough soppy this back to our story.

Zoey P.O.V

Another and another medical journal. At least I love this. I love being this person with direction in life. I knew what I wanted and what my mom wanted for me.

I can’t believe it’s been two years since her death. I always thought it silly when people would say ‘I still feel like they are here with me’ I mean it is not really accurate is it? Logically I mean. Of course there has been nothing more true and more note worthy. I feel her love around me pushing me through my doubts.

I hear somebody knock at my front door and quickly jump off from my seat. Those journals are seriously driving me crazy. Good thing is my mind stays on track. My mind stays on track with the important things.”Yeah I’m coming relax.”I say opening the door. SHIT. Maybe I forgot one thing.

“Can you please explain to me why I haven’t seen you in a week?” She asks walking inside my apartment looking pissed.

She has all the reason to be really. How the hell could I forgot about her? Have I been drowning myself with too much work? No matter it’s not a excuse and definitely not one to voice.

Can I explain why I haven’t contacted my girlfriend in a week?

“No.”I say seeing her stare at me in disbelief

“No? That is all you have to say? Do you realize how worried I was? I thought maybe something had happened to you so I drove passed the hospital and checked. Funny I didn’t want to seem like a clingy girlfriend trying to hunt you down so I just asked at the hospital because I was afraid of your well being. No way my loving loyal girlfriend would just up and abandon me like that. Where were you bum? What did I do wrong?!” She asks her hands fiddling with each other.

Last time I saw her hands fiddling like that was the day she asked me out. Other than that I never saw her nervous around me. Like she is now. I should’ve called.

“I don’t have an excuse. I got caught up in this”I point to all the medical journals on my desk “I should have called. I’m sorry bum. You did nothing wrong ,how could I ever be mad at you. Between your beautiful smile and your loving personality there is no way anger could creep inside of me.”I say taking her small petite hands in mine seeing a faint smile playing on her lips.

“I am still mad. “She says slowly walking closer to me pouting her pink lips.

Never in history has there ever been anybody who would not find this incredibly cute. Maybe it is the way she walks with confidence or the way that her voice makes my skin crawl with desire.

“Never again.”I whisper opening my arms to her. Her arms snake around my waist and I hold her tightly smiling at our perfection.

“I know I just came here and made a scene but I don’t really want to keep you from your studies,I could go?”She asks sweetly .Something I have learned in my 20 years of life is that you should never , ever take pretty girls for granted.

“Actually I was thinking dinner. You want to go eat somewhere. I could feed you?”I ask my thumb stroking her jaw as her eyes light up

“You mean feed me like a monkey?”She says sarcastically smiling at me