Chapter 3

(during The Great Game)

"what the hell are you doing?" I screamed and came inside the living room with John.
"bored", Sherlock said.
"what?" John asked.
"BORED!" he said and stood up. "bored!" he shot again. "bored!"
"what? but you can't just-"
Sherlock threw the gun away and sat down on the couch.
"you shouldn't do that", John said.
"and you should stop flicking your opinions on the world!" Sherlock said. he turned on his laptop and shew us. "dr. John Watson's Blog, A Study In Pink", he readed out loud.
I shook my head and made some cornflakes and a cup of tea for breakfast. I heard John and Sherlock argueing in the living room and then John came to the kitchen and grabbed some food.
"are you working today?" he asked.
"on Saturday? hell, no!" I said and smiled at him. "might go into town later today with some friends."
"have fun! I'll be off all say, so you know", he said and walked out.
mrs. Hudson came upstairs. "I will set this on your rent, young man!" she said when she saw the bulletholes in the wall.
I came inside the living room again and listened to Sherlock playing the violin. I drank my tea and then I went upstairs again. My room was a huge mess. I threw the clothes in my closet and putted my books together on my bed. the picture of Jim and me, taken at our second date, I putted on the windowpane next to my bed. I sat down on my bed and was about to finish another book from Agatha Christie, when the wall blew up and I came stuck beneath the stone. I heard myself scream and everything went black...
I woke up with the taste of blood in my mouth and a terrible pain in my shoulder. I couldn't breathe, because of all the stone. blood streamed in my eyes.
"hey, over here! she's alive!"
the stone went away and I could breathe again. someone carried me away and I heard the noise of an ambulance. they putted me under narcose, so I fell away again.

hearing voices, a huge headache; the first signs of waking up. I opened my eyes and saw Millie and Bethany, two friends of mine, standing next to my bed. Millie was crying and Bethany held my hand.
"what are you doing?" I asked.
"oh my god, bless you, you're awake!" Bethany said and let go of my hand.
"we thought you were gonna die", Millie said.
"almost", I said with a small smile.
they both laughed a bit and then a nurse came in.
"girls, time to go", she said.
they said goodbye to me and left. then Sherlock, John and mrs. Hudson came in.
"Sherlock, are you okay?" I whispered and he nodded his head.
the door opened again and Mycroft came in.
"what on earth happened to you?" he asked.
"I blew up", I said.
Sherlock walked to me and gave me a hug. "we're gonna find the person who did this and arrest him", he promised and then they walked away.
I asked the nurse if my laptop and phone were okay and she nodded and went to get them.
"thank you", I said. "so what's wrong? with me?"
"you have a concusion, a few bruises and a broken shoulder. you'll probably have breathing issues for a while, but that will be okay. you must feel dizzy, you were knock-out for two days", she said and walked away. "call me if you need me."
I nodded and turned on my phone. I got lots of texts from friends and family. I scrolled through all of them and found the one I was looking for:

HELLO HONEY
HOPE U FEEL BETTER
SOON!
- JIM X

I smiled and sent him a text back. then I turned on my laptop and readed John's blog. I had to laugh about the things he had written about Sherlock, which gave me a headache again. I finished A Study In Pink and passed over The Blind Banker, because I heard that one in person. there was a bit about the case they were doing now, something about a woman, who called Sherlock and gave him a riddle to solve in the next 12 hours, or she would die. the riddles were other cases. the nurse came in again and said that I better got some sleep, so I turned of my laptop.
the next few days, while I was still in the hospital, I checked my laptop everyday and readed the new things on John's blog. Angelina, the nurse, came in and told me that I would be released from the hospital in the evening.
"finally!" I said and gave her a hug.
"be careful with that shoulder!" she said.
I grabbed my phone and told Sherlock that i would be home tonight and wished him good luck with his case. I also told Mycroft and Jim. he called me back.
"hello", I said.
"hi, darling, I heard you're going home tonight I'm sorry for not coming and visit you, but I'm very busy lately", Jim said.
"that's okay, but I really missed you. I'm glad I can hear your fabulous accent again", I said.
"I missed you too. but know what? I can pick you up tonight, if you want."
"yea, thanks, that's so sweet!"
"it'll be my pleasure", he said and hang up.
I sat in bed the rest of the day and brushed my hair, so that I wouldn't look like some depressed person when Jim came to pick me up.
and then finally it was evening and they released me. I stepped outside and saw Jim standing there. he wore a suit, not a T-shirt and trousers and baseball cap, as usual.
"hey! wow, you look chique, what are you up to?" I asked.
"I have an appointment later this evening", he answered.
"well, good luck on that."
"thank you. shall we go now? I don't wanna be late."
we stepped in the car and he drove me to a corner somewhere near the Bakerstreet.
"I'm sorry, but I really have to go now. I don't know how far this is from your home, but I think you can walk or take a cab", he said.
"yea, I'll be fine"n I said and started walking.
"I love you."
I turned around and looked at him. "I love you too", I said and kissed him.