"I don't like her," Jenna admits and I giggle, "Never imagined Marilyn to be Cher's friend," I add.

"Let's dance," she drags me to the dance floor, before I can even protest.

"I hate dancing!" I shout into the loud music, but Jenna keeps shaking her hips wildly. She bumps into a tall guy, causing him to turn around.

"Jenna?"

"Kellan?" I look at both.

"Hey..." He awkwardly scratches his head. He is dressed as a zombie or something in that direction. He was probably dancing with that puzzled looking girl dressed as a devil.

"You look nice," she compliments him.

"You too. Hi Cassie," I nod at him.

"Um, well I gotta go," he disappears into the crowd with his new partner.

"Wow, that was weird," I say. Jenna looks miserable now. Her good mood is gone.

"Urgh," she walks away, "Jenna!" And I lost her. Why? Why did it happen? I escape from the dancing crowd, that almost swallows me, trying to find my friend.

"Jenna!" Why am I even calling for her? She wouldn't hear me. I scan the busy place and my eyes stop at a mysterious figure. The queen of Hearts. Her face is disguised, but it feels like she is smiling at me. She turns around and walks away. I confusingly frown and go on with the search.

I probably shouldn't go upstairs, but I do anyway. Where would Jenna go?

"Jenna!" I yell. No response.

"Hey you, what are you doing here?" I jump and turn around. A man behind me is scanning me.

"I-I was looking for my friend,"

"Well she isn't here obviously," he rolls his eyes.

"This place is dangerous, go back," he orders and I run off.

I walk the stairs down and my eyes stop at the same person as before. The queen of hearts.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask, she only stares at me and disappears in the crowd. What the hell? Is she playing with me? I feel like she is stalking me.

I look for Jenna in the restroom, but still can't find her.

Luckily I spot Kellan, "Hey Kellan, have you seen Jenna?"

"Only before,"

"She ran off,"

"Well, maybe she is having fun with another guy,"

"No she is not, after you. Give her a break," I tell and go on with looking for my friend.

I walk out into the dark night to the parking lot, but then I stop, as I see the queen of hearts again.

"Hey!" I yell. She stops and turns around, "Who are you?" I wanna know. She doesn't reply and turns around, walking away. I run after her and her steps become faster.

"Where are you going?" I ask, but don't get an answer. I stop and watch her walk away. She gives me chills, I shouldn't be walking around here by myself. I go back in and bump into a tall girl, causing her to spill her drink on my dress.

"Ouch,"

"Watch out!" My lips part, "Taylor?"

"No," she frowns,

"Oh," I reply.

"I'm Karlie. Do I look like a Taylor to you?" Her face does. Oh yeah, I recognize her.