Car Crash

TRIPLE UPDATE BCUZ I NEED A LIFE AND I CANT SLEEP WITH A CLIFFHANGER EVEN THO ITS MY OWN BOOK LMFAO

And andy tempted me to update once more.

@ -vntivist ;))

--Dj

To: Chase
Fuck

From:Chase
What

To: Chase
I fucked up dude

From: Chase
Why what did you do?

To: Chase
I kissed him

From: Chase
Who?

To: Chase
Luke.

From: Chase
Oh

From: Chase
What did he say?

To: Chase
Idk man. Could u come over?

From: Chase
Go over where I'm at home

To: Chase
To our secret place.

From: Chase
Be there in 5

//CHASE'S POV

As I drove to the forest, another car on the road hit a squirrel and crashed into a tree.

I stopped the car and wanted to go help, but there was already a group of people helping them out, so I got back into my car and continued driving.

Upon ariving, I saw Calum's car parked right outside the big tree.

I got out of my car and crawled through the tunnel under the tree, and entered our secret place.

Calum was sitting at the corner where he did drawings of him and Luke on the wall, curled up into a ball, sobbing quietly.

"Cal?" He looked up, and whimpered.

I went over and hugged him tightly, as Calum cried into my chest.

"What happened?"

"I-I kissed Luke. He didn't k-kiss back. H-he hates me. " Calum choked out, shaking his head.

"Nonono. Luke doesn't hate you. I know he doesn't. He cares for you a lot. He was probably just surprised. " I rubbed his back, as Calum cried harder, shaking his head in denial.

"I don't believe you. L-Lukey hates me. I-I'm a monster. "

"No you're not Calum. Your an amazing person. Sure, you have done some bad things, but you're only human. Remember what Hannah Montana taught us? Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days." I said, wiping his tears away.

Calum giggled lightly, making me smile.

"That's better. Smile. Stop crying, okay lil bro?"

I said, ruffling his hair.

"Stop calling me your lil bro. " he pouted, fixing his messy hair.

I laughed, pulling him in for another hug.

"What do I do now? How do I face Luke tomorrow at school?" He asked, his voice cracking a little.

"Well, just tell him how you feel, and work things out from there. Find out if he minded the kiss, and if he did mind, then apologise. If not, eh, kiss him again. " I chuckled.

Calum nodded, and we fell into a comfortable silence, as I rubbed his back soothingly, peering up at the moon through the cracks on the ceiling of our little secret place.

"You know, I'm technically the older brother. You were born in November. " Calum mumbled into my chest, making me giggle.

After he finally calmed down fully, we both got out of the cave, getting cold.

We each got into our cars and drove home.

SORRY -vntivist Couldnt help myself XD

OK BYE FR NOW ITS GETTING LATE HERE AND I NEED TO SLEEP CUZ LIKE I SAID IM GONNA BE EXTRA BUSY TMR XX --DJ