The Bully Code

I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY SO THIS A DOUBLE UPDATE AS A SORRY OKAY? OKAY.
XX

Luke saved my life.

After he and Michael left, the Daniel and the others came over to me.

"Woah, Calum. Did Hemmings just save you?"

I nodded, getting up.

"Oh shit. " Chase said, looking at Daniel.

"W-what?" I muttered, stretching a little.

"A nerd just saved your life. You're a bully. If kind ass nerds saves a bully's life, the bully becomes the nerd's slave for life." The guys all chanted at once, as if members of some cult.

"What the fuck?"

"It's the bully code. You don't know? Even I know this." Daniel scoffed.

"And why should I be a slave to Hemmings?!" I yelled, pulling at ny hair in frustration.

"Because you bully him. And he saved your life. You owe him for his kindness, as disgusting as it may be." Chase said, wrapping and arm around my shoulder.

"If you need help, just ask me bro," Chase said, ruffling my hair.

Chase has always been like an older brother to me.

Well, he is my step brother, so there's that.

He's never picked on Luke, or anyone for that matter, but he hangs out with me and my friends.

Well,

I guess I have no choice.

Stupid Bully Code.

Fun fact:

This book was inspired by an episode of Phineas and Ferb my nephew was watching xD

Vote&comment ur thoughts :)

Cya next chapter.

--Dj