(Goofy Girl) 4.

Zacznij od początku

I went to my jewelry box and went through the Rolex section.

Huh Vier thought I didn't have a Rolex? Please. I have a collection but also with my Michael Kors watches.

I slipped on one of my favorite watches and went to my brothers room to head to school.

When Jaylen and I hopped in the Car we had small chat and pulled up infront of school. Since it was only 7:30 and only teatcher were going in I just decided to text Vier until he got here.

Me: I'm infront of the school waiting for you xD.

Babyboy: I'm heading out the house now ;).

Me: I'll be waiting *pokes nose through phone*

Babyboy: *Pretends to be pokes in the nose throught phone*

Me: 😂 hurry up babyboy.

Babyboy: I'm coming Babygirl;).

I sat silently and waited while Jaylen went inside the school looking for Lena.

Yup they have separate cars.

My dad only have a car to my brother because he says he doesn't like when his Babygirl leaves him alone even though he has my mom! And then when I tell him to talk to my mom he starts talking about my nasty shit he is going to do with her.

My gosh I get my goofy ness from my dad.

I sat in the car and turn side ways towards the window.

I heard a loud thump on the Window and screamed.

"What the fuck Vier!" I said.

"I fucking-"

"Like me yea I know I like you to Babygirl" he said.

"I wasn't going to say that but ok" I said.

"Yea but you where thinking that" he said helping me out the car and locking it up for me'

"Yea whatever....." I said.

"Babygirl why you ain't tell me you was finna wear a Rolex got me over here stressing to see if I should buy a Micheal Kors watch" he said.

"Awwwwwwwww your so sweet" I said.

"I know I'm Vier duh" he said.

"Don't get Cocky now nigga" I said.

"I like you" he said smiling.

"I like you to" I said.

"Im going to a party with your brother you should come with Lena" he said.

"Ohhhhhh and me and Lena can drive in the same car and you and my brother can drive in another car! I don't know I just think that's cute" I said laughing.

"Alright babygirl. Let's go to first period before we be late" he said.

"Kk" I said walking to first period class with him.

I walked in class and sat down in my seat.

"Oh look who it is. Ms innocent" Someone said.

I looked up and saw Aubry was talking.

"Tell me she not going to the party right" I asked Vier.

"I hope not" he said.

"Oh and yes I am going to that party" she said smiling.

"I didn't ask you" I said shaking my head and looking down.

"Oh goofy girls has balls now. I'll change that at the party" she said. I didn't no what she ment but I left it alone.