Chapter Sixteen

Shawn•

I pulled up over Greg's house and knocked on the door.

"Yo Greg, open up!" I yelled as I banged on the door.

"Yo wassup Shawn?" Greg asked as he opened the door.

I walked past him and walked in.

"Man.."

"What Shawn shit, you making me nervous." Greg said as he closed the door.

"I done fucked up man. Big time!"

"Shawn! Chill out and tell me whats up."

"Remember when I told you I met this chick right."

"Yeah."

"Well I didnt tell you that I kissed the woman."

"Damn Shawn."

"That aint even the worst part man.. I started feeling shorty.."

Greg didnt say anything.

"Man.. shorty is Shay."

"Shay! Your wife's bestfriend?"

"This shit is fucked up right?"

"Hell yeah its fucked up. Youre fucking married."

"I know! And I cant get her out of my head."

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yeah man. I went over to her house thinking she could give me her thoughts on everything, I told her I was feeling the chick not knowing that it was her."

"I dont know what to tell you man."

"Fuck!"

"Wait, didnt you say you were drinking when all this happened?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Look man the only way to see if this shit was just alcohol or really you.. is to just let it happen.."

I stared at Greg.

"Havent you forgotten one important detail?" I asked holding up my wedding ring.

"Thats the only way I can think of.."

I sat down in the chair, leaning forward on my knees as I thought.

"You know this could fuck up my whole life right. If I aint feeling her like I thought I was but she digs me.. or vise versa.. whats gone keep her from tellin P?"

"But if it was just the liquor and the two of you realize it was just a fuck up then you can just let the shit go."

I was silent.

"You talked to Paula yet?"

"I texted her this morning and said I'd call when I thought she was up."

"I'm pretty sure she's up at 10:20pm."

"Shit." I yelled not realizing what time time it was.

I dialed her number and her picture popped up.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, what you up too." I asked as I paced Greg's front room.

"Waiting for my husband to come home or at least call."

"I'm sorry bae, I got caught up in helping Greg. The reality of Pops condition just hit him and he just spazzed out you know.." I explained looking at Greg, who gave me a side eye.

Her end was silent.

"Look P. Im sorry.."

"Shawn I dont want you to ignore your family in their time of need but I need you too."

"I know baby and I promise I'll be home tonight. Just me and you.. aight?"

"Alright Shawn.."

"Paula.."

"Yes.."

"You know I love you right?"

"I do."

"Good, I'll see you when I get home." I said before we hung up.

I blew a heavy breath as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Man youre in deep shit!" Greg said as he looked up at me from his chair.

"Shut the hell up Greg!" I yelled as I looked down at him. "Its your fault Im in this shit."

"I already said it was half my fault but I didnt tell your ass to go in there and start locking lips with the chick!"

"If I never wouldve went in there this wouldnt be happening right now.."

"Thats not always the case man, if something is meant to happen its gone happen."

I was silent.

"I really cant get this chick out my head man. I gotta go see her. I gotta do what you said Greg."

"Whoa.. wait a minute.. right about now you probably dont want to take any advice from me since Im the one who cause this remember."

"I get that but this might be the only way like you said."

".. Aight man.. but I aint taking blame for anything that happens beyond just talking to her and I'm telling you that ahead of time."

"Thats all I'm going to do.. just talk.." I said as I put on my jacket and grabbed my keys. "We gone dead this shit tonight." I finished as I started out the door and jogged to my car.

"Let me know whats up! And dont forget to go home!" I heard Greg yell from the doorway.

I closed the car door and pulled out of the driveway making my way to Shay's house.

I pulled up in her driveway and cut the engine off. I got out the car and walked up to the door and knocked three times. I knew it was late but this couldnt wait until tomorrow. It took awhile for her to come so I knocked again.

A little while later the door swung open and she stood there in the door frame clinching the silk robe that she had on earlier. I looked her up and down as it clung to her thick frame. I couldnt help myself.. before she could say or ask anything my lips were pressed against hers. I wrapped my arm around her as I backed up into the house and slammed the door.

"Shawn.. what are you doing?" She asked after our lips parted.

"Tell me you aint feeling this and I'll leave.." I responded.

She was quiet.

I grabbed her face with both my hands and kissed her plump lips. She accepted and returned the gesture. I ripped off the robe and threw it to the side revealing her naked body. She stepped back giving me a chance to see her full breast that she rubbed with her hands and went to sit on the sofa. I pulled my shirt over my head as I walked over to her. She pulled my shorts down as I stood in front of her, rubbing the side of my legs, easing my boxers down to my ankles. I strapped on a raincoat and leaned down, kissing her repeatedly from her lips to her neck. She grabbed my arms pulling me down on the sofa where she got up to straddle my lap.

I moved the hair from her face as she placed kisses on my chest. My hand reached down up under her hips to insert my waiting member who stood at attention. She eased down on me, gasping as I held her waist, stroking at a slow motion until she got use to my size. She whinced at the pain but rocked along with my rhythm. I sped up as she gripped my arms, rocking and bouncing at a fast past until she reached her climax. I matched her speed, pulling her close into an embrace and giving her all I had. Her nails dug into my back as her yells and moans became louder. I kept going at the same pace, she leaned back running her fingers through her hair and down to her breast that she squeezed with an intense. I felt my climax coming as I watched her breast bounce in the air. I held her hips tightly as I gave a few good thrust and pulled out, releasing my load on the inside of her thighs.

She fell over to the side of me as we tried to catch our breath. We didnt say anything.

I got up and put on my clothes. She watched as I gathered the rest of my things and walked out the door.