Prologue

"Oh my GOSH!, that was a long flight". I thought to myself, as I pulled up in front of my two story home. As I was getting out I saw my husband's car in the driveway. "He must be taking a nap on his break." I assumed. I walked up to the front door with my luggage and unlocked it. I moved quietly because I didn't want to wake him with the noise as I brought in my bags. As I closed the door I hear a noise that seamed to be coming from upstairs. I walked to the end of the stairs to make sure I wasn't hearing things. I wasn't . As I eased my way up the stairs the noise turned into loud grunts and then into moans of lovemaking. As I stopped at the bedroom door, I turned to grab my gun out the hallway closet. I eased the bedroom door open with the gun, only to reveal Shawn and some woman having sex in my bed. All I could see was RED! They stopped and looked at me with confused faces.

I couldn't tell who the woman was at first because she was hiding behind Shawn. Tears began to fall from my eyes. "Babe, Wait! Let me explain." He said trying to cover up his naked body. I wasn't in the mood to hear his lies. I aimed the gun at his head. "There is nothing to explain Shawn!" I yelled at him. "Who is she?" I asked "Show you face bitch !" I screamed. The woman slowly moved from behind Shawn and my heart sunk into my stomach. "SHAY! are you fucking serious?!" I asked. Walking around the room to face her. I threw my hands on my head from the thought of my best friend fucking my husband. "Fuck the both of y'all!" I screamed. Out of the corner of my eye I see Shawn sneaking up on me. I quickly reacted and without a thought the gun went off.

BANG!!!

Before I knew it Shawn was on the floor with a shot to the chest. I stared at Shay with a gaze so evil that you would've thought I was the devil himself. I cocked the gun again and aimed it at her. "Wait, Paula! Let me explain!" She said between whimpers. "Explain what Shay?" "That your a backstabbing bitch?" I asked as I pulled the trigger,

BANG!!

Shooting her in the leg . She fell to the floor.

"How you was behind all the shit that I went through, just so you could be with Shawn?" I asked as I pulled the trigger again ,

BANG!!

Shooting her in the side .

She screamed in uncontrollable pain. "I trusted you Shay" I told her as tears continued to fall. "You BETRAYED me!" I screamed. "And now I'm going make you suffer!" I left the room and headed down stairs to go into the garage. I found a red jug full of gas and brought it into the house. I began pouring the gasoline all over and around the house until I reached the bedroom. I poured the gasoline all over Shawn's dead body and all over Shay who was still clinching at her wombs. I threw the jug across the room and spit on her face. "See you hell Bitch!" I yelled and exited the room . I grabbed my car keys and walked outside and got into my car. Lit a cigarette, puffed two times and blew out the smoke. I threw the cigarette into the trail of gasoline and drove off into the night as the house lit up in flames....

A YEAR BEFORE ...