"You might have a point, but it is far too dangerous to let you go." Tsuna sighed harshly as he rubbed his temples in a soothing manner.

"Don't you trust me?" you questioned.

"I trust YOU. I do not trust what the enemies are capable of," Tsuna urged as he glanced at you. You noticed how tired his sepia orbs were, as if he had been troubled all this time.

"As much as I am your friend Tsuna, I am also your subordinate. Please do not act like a friend here, act like my boss."

"WHY YOU--"

"Gokudera, calm down please," Tsuna cut him off. He then directed his attention to Reborn, "What do you think?"

Everyone's attention fell on the baby, who was quietly drinking his tea. With a sigh of satisfaction, he began to spout wisdom. "She does prove a point. There is a greater risk of the enemy attacking if Basil does the mission. The only deciding factor is that Basil has a better chance of surviving the attack rather than [Name]."

You pouted at the fact that you weren't as strong as Basil. You could be if you had those flame powers, but alas, you did not posses such qualities. It was ironic how you were the feared Demon Queen in middle school, and now you were attaining the title of weakest link. Haru and Kyoko weren't exactly considered part of the mafia, but so they weren't expected to fight.

Reborn took another sip before he continued, "You have to look at it from a boss' point of view as [Name] stated, not as her friend. However, that is the special thing about you, Tsuna. You consider all your subordinates as family."

"So what are you telling him to do?" you grumbled as your hope was crushed. "You're telling him to act like a boss, but then you go off saying he can't."

"I'm saying he should decide as he sees fit for the Vongola. The best interest of Vongola will always be the same factor as the best interest as his friends," Reborn smirked.

".....Well, you decide that, Tsuna. I'm leaving to go clear my head."

With that being said, you stormed off to the entrance of the underground base, ignoring the greetings of some of your friends in the base. You were far too enraged to think straight that you might slip up and blab about the mission to them. If one person knew, everyone knew.

As you opened the exit door, you felt the sun's rays caress your face. You smiled at the feel of nostalgia settling into your pores. There was nothing like spending some time in the outside world! It would definitely help alleviate some of the anger you were harboring and give you time to think about life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your feet were beginning to feel tired. The amount of hours randomly traveling around left you exhausted and a bit hungry. You had only eaten something small from a bakery, and it was almost time for the sun to set. It had been six hours since you left, and you had hoped that it was plenty of time for Tsuna to come up with a decision.