Chapter 32

A/N: The series has returned! >:D.. Thanks for the amount of feedback! It helped me write so much during the month, and it will continue to help me towards the end. Although I suck at replying, I read all the comments and they made me so happy ;_;...Please enjoy the update!

=============================

With almost three years of knowing the carnivorous man, you have learned many things about Kyoya. One was that he had a knack for surprising others, whether it be his unlimited stamina or his unlimited fetish for adorable animals. The second was that he had a big heart, but it wasn't necessarily filled with love. You probably took up some compartment of his heart, along with Hibird and his porcupine; the rest was filled with the love for fighting and hatred for almost everything else. The third was that you could never compare to his physical strength, including right now.

Feeling his large hand grab the edge of your shirt, you screamed at the top of your lungs as you felt yourself be pulled back. He let go of you, holding his ears in pain which gave you the opportunity to escape; however, you knew that if you escaped now, he would just catch up to you in a matter of seconds, and your consequences would be even greater then. It was obvious what you had to do.

You hesitantly turned on your heel to head back to him. He glared at you at a loss for words to express his anger; you knew he wouldn't whip out his tonfas to beat the living daylights out of you, nor would he degrade you with his words. He waited on you to start the conversation, but in the mean time, he would menacingly scowl at you.

"Uh, what were you doing at Tsuna's house?" you smiled nervously.

"You're going to Italy with him," he said with hostility, a clear sign that he was livid.

"Friends are very important--"

"Stop with the bullshit."

You paused, taken back that he actually cursed. You were upset he found your stance on friendships to be garbage, but it was understandable at the same time. You were his, and sharing you with another man was impossible for Kyoya. "Can't you trust me? I've trusted you all these times when you left me by myself for weeks. I mean, I never asked about your family, where you live, or why we never really go on dates."

His eyes narrowed, though he continued to listen intently. You were indeed correct about how you made the relationship all the more easier for him. You allowed him to have it his way so far, which was definitely to his liking.

"I would like you to trust me on this," you stated.

He frowned, "I'm coming with you."

"NO. This is part of the trust thing. You're going to let me go alone, like how I allow you to go alone to places I don't know."

"Allow me?"

You rose your eyebrows, "I've been a pretty good girlfriend, have I not?..Well, no matter. I'm going alone with him for the weekend, and you're going to stay here. Is that a deal?"

He crossed his arms, not caring to answer.