⊂∏Λptξ® XI

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
S๏, I รєє เモ y๏ย ๔๏ภ't ς๏๓๓єภt คภ๔ ןยรt гєค๔, ๒ยt I ฬ๏ยl๔ คקקгєςเคtє เモ y๏ย รђคгє๔ y๏ยг ๏קเภเ๏ภ ๏г ฬђคt ฬคร モยภภy เภ ๏г ๏モ tђє รt๏гy.
I woυld lιĸe yoυ all тo coммenт aѕ мυcн aѕ poѕѕιвle! Eιтнer do тнaт or мeѕѕage мe ιn prιvaтe! Tнanĸѕ мy cнapeeѕ!

♠*♠*♠*♠*♠

"Be careful, and sleep tight, Kynigós."
♥Le Time Skip
The next Day
"APOLLO!!"

Percy POV
"APOLLO!!" I screeched. He knows I don't like or want power. I walked back inside grumbling on how stupid he was.
"That no good...why did he...stupid gods..." Yeah so I was not a happy camper. I was going to kill him next time I see him. Well, since I have them, I should test out his and Hestia's powers. I smirked evilly. A way to get back at the campers, and Apollo. I focused on a tree on the upper side of the beach. I closed my eyes and concentrated.
(Spongebob narrator voice)
Thirty Minutes Later...
A bead of sweat rolled down my face.
Ten Minutes Later...
Another bead. I opened my eyes. I stomped my foot on the ground. I glared at the tree across the beach. I was attempting to flame travel. I decided to give it one more shot. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I tried to think of happy times.

-Hestia adopting and blessing me
-Artemis giving me a new name and life
-Apollo making me feel better and blessing me
-Me soon to kick his butt

I suddenly felt woozy and very sleepy. I cracked open my eyelids, and above me, branches of the tree could be seen. "I did it." I whispered. My vision blurred, then went black.

I completely forgot about Hestia's promise to visit.

Hestia's POV
I went to go see Percy to see how his visit with Artemis went because I had to leave yesterday. I flashed in front of his cabin and knocked on the door. No Answer. Maybe he's getting ready or is still asleep, I thought. I went through the front door, and knocked on the bedroom door. No answer. I was a bit worried but I calmed my nerves by saying he was sleeping. But it was 12 p.m. He was tired from the occasions yesterday. To end my eternal argument, I opened my sons door to find... An empty bed. Maybe he went for a beach line jog. I waited.
1 hour later
I was really worried by now. I walked the border of the house when something, no, someone caught my eye. There was a body next to a tree on the upper side of the beach. I crept closer slowly. It was a male. I got closer and saw his face. I gasped, It was Percy!

What happened! Is he okay? I didn't see any physical would besides a few scratches. I felt his pulse, and sighed with relief. His heartbeat was normal. I turned to my 30 year old form and picked him up. I carried him to his room and laid him on his bed gently.

I sat on his bedside and looked at him. He seemed so peaceful, so...normal.
Not the kid who had been betrayed by everyone, gone through two wars, and survived Tartarus. I healed his few scratches and turned to leave. I flashed to Olympus and began to tend to the blazing hearth. About an our later, I felt something was wrong. I wasn't sure what, so I shrugged it off. It kept coming back, stronger and stronger every time. It seemed to be coming from something or someone important to me. I flashed to Montauk Beach to see Apollo, Artemis, and... Hades?! I shoved past all of them and ran to Percy's room. I saw him on the floor, shaking, sweat-filled, and his leg was twisted at the completely wrong direction. His breath, ragged, like he was struggling to breathe.