[ 33 ]

last chapter was boring, I know y'all hated it, but don't judge me I was ina rush lol. This chapter, is told in third person -- I've been trying it out lately and I like it, so I'll be continuing -- if you don't like it that way, let me know.

Ashton Williams

Today was Desean's final game of the season -- his team, had made it to the super bowl, and Ashton couldn't be more proud of him. Since he'd woken up not feeling well, he decided along with his boys, that they'd stay home and watch from there. Desean wasn't complaining because he didn't want Aston surrounded by people, pregnant and not feeling well -- also, he didn't want Ashton there when he was " breaking things off " with Sadee. It just wasn't the right environment for him and the kids. Seeing as Robyn's husband played on the same team, she had decided to stay with Ashton -- be there with him, and be able to watch her husband play at the same time.

Since today, was an important day, and he planned on being focused -- Desean had left the house pretty early. Him and the team, had to go over a few more things, and extra practice couldn't hurt anyone. While he was out doing what he had to do, a pregnant Ashton was home alone, with his babies. J.R. & DiJon, who had became extremely close with Loyalty & Lyric -- Ashton had called to invite them over as well. He wanted his children to spend time with them, but the more his calls and texts got ignored, he'd just given up. He was reminded to talk with Desean about it later -- obviously, his mother didn't like Ashton, but keeping the children away from one another was out of line, and unnecessary.

That didn't stop his day though -- he planned on being happy today. His fianceè, was ending this charade, with this horrible woman who just didn't want to see them with one another, and hopefully their life went back to how it was before she came into the picture. Ashton didn't like not having control, and he was stressing more than he was used to. If this whole thing would've continued, who knows what would've happened. From now, Ashton was only surrounding himself around positive people -- so if you didn't want to see him happy, which was a few people, then he was no longer dealing with you, he only gave people, so many chances.

" Mommy. " A small voice, snapped Ashton from his thoughts. " I want Ice Cream. " JR. said.

Ashton stood in front of the stove, as he flipped another pancake. He didn't understand why his son, was even attempting to go their with him. They already knew the rules -- no sweet stuff in the morning, which included Ice Cream for an example. He wasn't surprised though -- every chance Desean left, they assumed they could pull one off, on the parent who wasn't as strict, and sometime let them have and do whatever they choose. Not this morning though. Ashton wasn't giving into their puppy dog faces, nor the tears -- which were fake half the time. Yeah, he'd been caught on to them.

" No JR. but you can have a pancake, their almost done. " Ashton replied.

It was no surprise, when the soon to be, five year old, started to pout and whine -- stomping his small feet in the process. He crossed both his arms over his chest, sending Ashton an intense glare.

" I want Ice Cream! " JR. now fully yelling.

Slamming down the spatula, Ashton bent down as to where he was eye level with his son. He never really disciplined his children -- leaving that to Desean, but right now, was a prime example as to why he should. He never really wants to physically discipline them, but when they get older, he definitely wants them to respect him and knows that what he says go. Letting them get away with every single thing wasn't always good, and the older they got, the more he realized.

" If you don't want to listen to me, then you can sit in time out for a few minutes. And then, you won't get anything at all. " Ashton said, in a tone that meant he was extremely serious at this point.