[ 24 ]

Ashton Williams

So, unexpectedly this morning I woke up to a phone call, from none other than Desean. I was a bit suprised because I'd planned on calling him - I just didn't know what to say at the moment so I waited. I was happy to see that he actually made the first step -- since he never does. He just really wanted to meet up so he could see the kids, and we have a serious talk. It was needed honestly. I didn't know if we were no longer together or what - I really just wanted my baby back and to apologize for the petty argument and the mean things I said.

I dressed in something simple since we weren't going anywhere fancy, and I was glad. I'd rather be somewhere more private and comfortable - it doesn't matter where we go, paparazzi always seem to be lurking. It's a bit irritating but this is what comes with being in a relationship with an NFL player. I'm the type of person who loves my privacy - that's why when they got news of him being in a relationship and then all of a sudden seeing children -- they immediately went into thinking I was some gold digger or something, the lies and stories they come up with us ridiculous. I was glad when he finally let them know what was real with us. It was a breath of fresh air.

I dressed in my Vera Moda Cardigan, Baguette .. T - shirt, Pretty Blue Ripped Jeans, & Black and White Jordan's. I added my Michael Kors Envelope Clutch. I curled my hair in small curls - I absolutely loved the color -- but it was time for something new and soon. I made sure I had everything before heading to check on my sons. I heard them clowning around so that meant they'd better be dressed, or they're getting left behind. I walked into their bedroom and was met with them two, on the rug, play fighting. I really didn't even like them play fighting with one another, because they were honestly just to rough. Desean says let them be boys -- but I don't want my babies getting hurt whatsoever.

" So I'm guessing you two don't want to see your father. I guess I'm going alone then. " I said, getting their full attention.

" No! "

" Don't leave us mommy. " They said at the same time.

" Get dress then - your outfits are in your face. You both have 5 minutes. " I replied, before walking away.

No I wasn't seriously going to leave them, but saying that I was, got them dressed and ready quicker. To only be going on five years old, I had some very smart and intelligent sons. They talked well and had respect, and I was going to continue and raise them that way until they didn't need me anymore. Something I didn't even want to think about. I didn't want to think about them one day, getting older and no longer needing me.

I made my way downstairs - it was empty due to my parent's not being here and going sight seeing. They weren't leaving until another two days - and if Desean & I could put the argument behind us and be back to how we were - I'd really love if he could sit down with them before they left back to NJ. I mean after all that was one of the main reasons they flew down here.

Since Desean, insisted on picking us up I accepted. Hearing a knock on the door I already knew who it was - but for whatever reason I became extremely nervous. I made my way to the mirror beside me, just to make sure not a piece of hair was out of place, and to just take a second glance at myself. I sighed, feeling like a fool -- I mean, why should I be nervous? It's only Desean.

I took a deep breath before answering the door. Looking up at him -- he looked more handsome then before. I don't know maybe my hormones were raging out of control, but he was looking extremely good. The way his muscles poked out from underneath his shirt, was enough to get me going. The way his tongue ran over his bottom lip - ugh.

" Y'all ready? "

Hearing his voice broke me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head, looking him up and down once again.

" You good? " He asked me.

I nodded my head.

" Open your damn mouth. " He demanded.

" Y - yeah. I'm okay. " I mumbled. " Boys, let's go your father is here. " I yelled up the stairs.

_

The ride to where ever he was taking us, was filled with him and the boys holding conversation. I was mostly quiet, just deep in thought. I didn't realize how much I missed him until he was back around. Just hearing his voice made my heart flutter, how he was still a gentleman and opened the door for me, or just seeing the relationship he had with his son's reminded me of why I fell in love with him, and is still in love with him till this day.

He pulled into a parking lot and turned the car off. I looked up and read the sign Children's Playground. Hm, this should be fun. I took off my seatbelt after struggling a bit, and thanked Desean as he held my door open. I grabbed his hand and stepped out. I stopped the smile from showing when he didn't let my hand go as we walked into the huge building. It was literally like a playground just indoors. A whole bunch of different rides and it wasn't as packed - just a handful of kids and some adults. I'm guessing some recognized Desean due to the giant smiles on their faces. This was something I was used to, they didn't come over as I expected though -- just smiled and waved. Desean was never mean though, he always embraced his fans no matter the occasion - took the usual pictures and signed autographs. He was more grateful then anything.

I watched as he bent down to say something to the kids.

" Y'all better stay where I could see y'all. Understand? "

They both nodded their heads before running off. He grabbed my hands before pulling me to the side. I made sure we both could still see them - even though their wasn't many kids here, I still had to keep my eyes on them every second.

" How you been? " He questioned.

" Good. I should be asking you that. " I replied.

" I'm aight. I could be better though. " He mumbled.

" I'm sorry. " I blurted out. " I'm sorry for what I said - I didn't mean any of it. I love you Desean, I don't know how much longer I can go without you. "

" I understand you was mad. It hurted though -- because out of all people, you know I ain't come from shit. I was hustling just to have clothes on me and my sisters back, food so we could eat every day. And then you come along - shit changed, I fell in love and you was there for not only me but my sisters as well. No matter how much I fucked up, you was still there. Nobody ever did that - not even my parents. You loved me for me and that's why I fell in love with you. You changed my life - I'd probably still be in NJ slanging if I didn't meet you. I love you Ashton, you know that. And you also know I ain't ever going anywhere -- I lost you for four years I ain't losing you again. I'm not missing out on this pregnancy, how I did with them. I wanna be here with you, and my babies. " He said.

I took all what he said in. I'm glad he was still going to be here and wasn't going anywhere. I need him just as much as he needs me.

" I don't want to fight anymore Desean. " My voice, cracked at the end.

" Don't cry baby - you know how I feel about that. And yes, I forgive you for everything. I've done worse than that and you forgave me each time - I'd never end what we had over pointless words. " He continued.

" I love you so much. " I whispered as he pulled me into a hug. " I would kiss you - but theirs people staring. " I mumbled.

" Let them stare. " He said.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as he pulled me into a hug, kissing my lips in the process. It felt like forever since I last felt his lips on mine. I bit down on his bottom lip before he pulled away.

" I love you baby. " He pecked my lips once more.

" I love you. " I smiled.

okay, so they made up. to quick or naw? didn't proofread. outfit above ^^