Italy X Reader {Christmas Fluff}

(Your name) skipped to her friend Italy, or Feli's, house. Today was Christmas and she had promised the country she would come over. She knocked on the door and was tackled into a hug by none other than Feli.

"Ve~ (your name) merry Christmas, thank you for coming" she giggled

"Your welcome Feli and merry Christmas"

The both walked in the house and (your name) was hit with the scent of pasta. She smiled while Feli dragged her to the kitchen saying how he made pasta for Christmas dinner.

<Time Skipper>

After they finished eating Italy excused him self and left to go get something. When he came he had his hands behind his back.

"What's that Feli?" (Your name) asked. Italy blushed.

"Turn around bella" (your name blushed and turned around. She then felt something cold around her neck and chest. She looked down to see a necklace Italy had put on her. It was silver with a (your birth stone) on it. (Your name) turned around and hugged Italy.

"Thank you Feli I love it"

Ti amo (your name)" (your name) looked up at Italy shocked at the confession. Then smiled.

"I love you too!" Italy smiled then pointed up. There hanging above them was missal toe. (Your name) blushed but leaned in to share a kiss with her love.

~The End~