America X Reader {Fluff}

*Your Point Of View*

You walked down the streets of New York for the first time. You were from (Country name) and this was your first time in America. As you wandered you tried to find your hotel but to no avail. You sat on a bench while your (Hair colour) hair blows in the breeze. Suddenly you felt someone sit next to you. You turn and look to be meet with sky blue eyes covered with glasses. A boy about your age of 19 sat there. He had blond hair with a cow lick, jeans and a superman T-shirt.

"Hey dudette! Why ya sitting here alone?" You smiled

"I can't find my hotel I'm new here so I got lost" you said with you (Accent name) accent. The blond man smiled

"I could help you! Ive lived here forever"

"Really! Thank you, I'm (Your name) by the way" He smiled and stood up

"I'm Alfred F. Jones, The hero!" You giggled "this guy is cute, wait don't think that you just met!"

"So what's your hotel name dudette" You snapped out of your thoughts at this question

"Oh its (hotel name)"

"I know that one follow me!" Alfred grabbed your hand and started dragging you down the street.

<Time Skipper>

It turns out you and Alfred spent the whole day together instead of just going to the hotel. You went to McDonald's, the movies and he showed you around. Now you two were standing outside your hotel.

"Thanks Alfred I had a great time!"

"No problem Dudette!" You smiled then kissed his cheek

"See ya around Alfie!" You yelled running into the hotel leaving the blond standing there blushing.

~The End~