White Snow

~Noir's POV~
The carriage bumping along as I sat in silence looking at the white snow falling...
And falling...
Just like how Elliot fell when he jumped down into our favorite spot...
The well. It was an old well nobody knew about with a withered husk of a willow. His beautiful honey blond hair blown and smokey blue eyes were a sight I would relish and enjoy if not that his honey blond hair was blown by the air resistance and those
Smokey blue clouded with tears and misty, the last time I would see them before they disappeared forever, and the words that haunted me in my dreams his last words...
"Why, is it that person....What does he have that I do not? Why not me......."
I thought it too. But I lied about something...The last part was to me....
"I'm sorry..." He said as he jumped.
The wheels stopped with a halt as all the Willow trees turned into Pines... Every land had a specific type of scenery that suited the ecosystem...My Motherland was full of Willows, here was Pines, and Luka's...Was full of the most beautiful Cherry Blossoms...Like the man I am currently in love with...Does not belong to me...Roen wins he always does... He deserves it he makes more effort than a frivolous and foolish person like me whom Luka would disapprove. Even if I had confessed to Elliot my love, he would merely think I was teasing him...I knew even if Luka was the one to heal me that without him, Roen would break as demostrated when Luka eloped with Rass...He looked even paler than death...Roen needed him more. I only lost Elliot but Roen lost more...Our parents preferred tradition that's why they favored me, since as the first born, the throne and title would be rightfully mine but Roen does a better job then I will. I knew at a young age, I won't say that the reason I left was because I knew Roen would have to assume the throne, that was unlike me. The reason I left was to see if I could dullen my pain regarding Elliot.
I love Elliot, I also love Luka but I knew he would be better off with Roen he was more serious than me, he was also more patient, he lost more than me and I will always love Elliot more and that isn't fair....But Luka I will always care for him, he mended my broken bond with Roen and my heart...The white snow the color similar to his hair...At least I could do this as a brother.
And that's why I volunteered to be the ambassador that negotiates the alliance with the Wolves.
~A/N~

EXO-Wolf