Guilty

"On the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, how do you find" the judge asks.
"Guilty"
"On the charge of rape how do you find"
"Guilty"
A tear streams down Olivia's  face. She finally gets closesure. As everyone gets up to leave, Olivia sits there for a few minutes.
"Liv. Liv? Let's go" Elliot puts his hand on her lower back and guides her out of the court. They all walk outside and down the court house steps.
Cragen walks out first.
"Captain Cragen. What was the verdict?"
"Guilty" he replies with a smile.
"How long did he get?"
"Life " he says waking to his car.
Olivia walks down the stairs with Elliot by her side.
"Detective. Detective benson" Olivia just smiles and walks past them.
"Detective stabler any comment"
Elliot looks over at Olivia walking away.
"The son of a bitch got off lightly" he says as he runs after Liv.
"Liv" he shouts. She turns towards him.
She smiles at him. He puts his hands around her waist and pulls her into a hug. She wraps her hands around his neck placing her head in his chest. They simultaneously shed a tear. She looks up at him and flashes him her classic ' cheaky Olivia benson smirk' with her fringe over her right eye and her eye brow slightly raised yet slanted. They hold hands and walk down the typical 'New York City night time' looking street. The cold winter air nipping at their noses, but the joy in their hearts due to of the fact they can move on in their lives, eliminates any painful thought in either of their minds.