Bang

They take a slow walk back to Olivia's apartment. When they get inside she turns on the light to find four men with guns pointing at her and Elliot.
" We warned you " one says.
" How did you get in here?"Elliot asks.
"Hey. We ask the questions!" Another shouts.
" Put you hands up" another says. Olivia and Elliot do as they are told.
"Olivia go into the bedroom" another says.
"No" Elliot says.
"You don't make the decisions!" Another says slamming Elliot against the wall.
" Olivia go into the bedroom" he repeats.
She doesn't move. "GO!" He shouts. One of them pushes her into the bedroom.
"Look. Do what you want to me but leave her alone" Elliot says.
"Ha! I don't think so! " he punches Elliot in the face.

In the bedroom the three other men push Olivia on to the bed.
"Take your clothes of bitch" one says.
Liv hesitates. She slowly takes of her jacket.

In the living room the man still has Elliot held up the wall. Elliot manages to push him of. He punches him in the face. The man falls. He punches him again. The man is out cold. He picks up the gun and walks into the bedroom. At this point Liv is in her bra and underwear. She is laying down with one of the men on all fours over the top of her whilst the other men are kissing her.
" Get of her!" Elliot yells walking into the room with the gun aimed at them.
They ignore him. The man on top of her moves his way down her bare body and bites at her underwear.
"I said get of her!" Elliot yells moving closer to them.
Once again they ignore him.
*bang bang*
The man on top of her falls on her bleeding out.
"Ok. Ok!" The other men back off her with their hands up.
*bang bang*
They both fall one onto the floor and the other onto the other side of the bed.
Elliot drops the gun and runs over to her. He moves the man off of her body. He picks her up and lays her on the chair.
"El you didn't need to shoot them. They were backing off" she says.
"They don't deserve to live. After what they did to you" he says holding her close. He picks up his phone.

"Cap. You need to get to Liv's apartment with a bus" he says.
"Why what's happened? " he says.
"just get here and I'll explain later" El says hanging up the phone.
"El you have to say they didn't stop when you told them to. You could get arrested for police brutality!" She explains.

Ten minutes later Cragen and the paramedics arrive.
" Elliot. Elliot? " Cragen walks into the apartment.
"In here" he says.
Cragen walks in to see the unconscious man in the living room. He walks in the bedroom to find the 3 dead bodies on the bed. He looks over to Olivia crying in Elliot's arms. For her own dignity he covers her with a blanket.
" What happened? " Cragen asks.