Mother

Liv sits forward and panics. She breaths shortly and quickly.
"Liv. Liv it's ok" Elliot says holding her.
She jolts back off of him.
"It's not though is it!" She cries.
She is panting and crying. Her heart monitor goes wild.
"Doc. DOCTOR. WE NEED A DOCTOR IN HERE!!" Elliot screams.
Liv can't catch a breath.
"Liv? Oh my god." Elliot says as she falls into his arms.

*hours later*

"Hey Liv. Im still here. With you. I'm not leaving. I know you will yell at me. But I'm not leaving. You are gonna be ok, don't worry. And, and our baby..." he stops, his voice breaking as a tear rolls down his face. "Our baby, is safe in your mother's arms. Up there" Elliot pointed up. Another tear fell. "Our baby is with your mom in heaven" his voice broke once more. He knew about her mother. He knew that she meant allot to her, even though she treated her badly as a child. Knowing that her child, is safe with her mother. " I love you" he wispers.
Liv's eyes flutter as she gains consciousness. Elliot stokes her face.
"Hello beautiful" he says. Liv hasn't had a shower for 2 days, her hair is all over the place and has no makeup. Yet he still believes that she is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.
She smiles.
"Liv. We are gonna get through this. Don't worry. Finn and Munch have got the ass wipe who did this too you" Elliot's voice is just enough to re a sure her that she was okay, even though she clearly wasn't.
" When are you going back to work?" She asks him.
"Not until you are aloud to" he replies.
"No Elliot ill be fine. Go back to work!" She insists.
"No I'm not leaving you!"
"Well your gonna have to. Elliot please go back to work. If you loved me you would be there locking his ass in jail" she smiles.
He kisses her lips softly.
" I love you"
"I love you more"