i

It was the first day of a new semester and I've got to say that I was fucking bored already.

I was in one of my classes. The new professor, Mr. Irwin, was hot as hell. He gave us a short introduction to the subject: Physics.

But it was boring, really. Everything he said about gravity and Sir Isaac Newton passed right through me.

But oh, the sight of him made me wet and horny.

I was eye-fucking him. And I felt no shame in doing so. I enjoyed observing my new preys anyway.

I touched the skin on my thighs, tracing circles delicately, imagining him doing it me

Besides, I wasn't the only one doing so. I'm pretty sure all of my classmates were doing the same thing as I was.

i was fantasizing about Mr. Irwin bending me against his table and fucking my pussy senseless.

The thought of a teacher making me fall under his whim turned me on. And it reminded me of my time with Mr. Horan last school year.

Oh, God Mr. Horan made me feel good. But he's gone now, he had to transfer to who knows where. And I need a new teacher to make me his personal bitch.

He asked us to do an short activity on the textbook.

I didn't take the book out of my bag, I just kept ogling him. He took a seat and looked my way. He eyed me and bit his lip.

I couldn't handle the heat of what i was feeling, I asked him for a hall pass and made a run for the room.

The room is basically a fuck room. It's a room having the same structure as that of all the rooms in this boring school.

The difference was, this room was abandoned and well, used for inner-school sex.

The school used as some sort of storage room, that's why it's filled with old desks and tables and what-not, but students use this room as a place to fuck.

I'm pretty sure the school administration knew about what goes on in this room, but thy can't do much about it because they've never caught anyone doing things in here.

I personally had a feeling they didn't care as long as no one gets caught and don't fuck up the school's reputation.

Horny assfucks, like myself, go here do basically anything sexual, like legit fucking, fingering, blow-jobs, etc, all those things.

I've been fucked in this room way too many times. I should know.

I sat myself on a sturdy desk in the side of the room. I hitched my skimpy skirt up and touched the wet fabric of my panties.

Mr. Irwin definitely turned me on. He should fuck me senseless. He doesn't seem like the type to say no to his students.

None of them ever do.

I parted the cloth covering me, and I touched the lips of my wet heat ever so lightly.

I moaned at the warmth of my touch. I rubbed myself delicately, my eyes rolled back because of the pleasure I caused.

I gently inserted a finger inside of me, feeling myself close around my fingers.

I imagined it was Mr. Irwin finger-fucking me with his long-thick fingers. The thought of that made me clench and I thrusted my fingers inside of me faster.

I then heard the door creak open. Maybe some horny couple who wants to have a quickie?

God, can I like, be a third-wheel and have them include me in their fuck fest? That would be wonderful.

I stopped and removed my fingers off of me, sat up and fixed my skirt. I checked around and saw a boy in an over-sized hoodie in front of me.

His face turned red. "I'm sorry. I heard noises and checked out what it was." he said shyly.

I smiled at him. "You dont know what room is this, huh?"

I've never seen his face, and even for a person who doesn't care much about people, I still knew who the hot guys were.

"I-I don't. I just moved here." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hm, is that so?" I arched an eyebrow.

He nodded. "I think I should go." He turned around and started to scurry along.

"Wait! Why don't you help me get off?"

He turned towards me, his eyes widened in shock. " Wait, what?"

--

im actually laughing at how horrible i write smut but hey new fic.

im actually thinking about keeping this as a calum fic or if should change it to a luke fic.

anyway, hey new story! it's gonna be somewhat a fast paced story unlike nike! :)