ii

"You heard me, babe. Why dont you help me get off." I said more firmly. It didn't sound like a question now. "I just need you to eat me out. I was about to come when you entered. It's the least you could do." I gave him a playful smile and licked my lips.

His cheeks were tinted pink. His eyes were still wide from shock and disbelief, I presume. I can barely see his brown irises now that his eyes darkened. How wonderful, he's lusting over me now. "I- don't think i should."

He looked so cute and awkward.

I came closer to him. He was maybe 6'1. He was towering over me since I was way shorter than he was.

He was broad, his body was like a sculpture found in Greek museums. Just by the look of how his black t-shirt hugged his body, I could see how well formed his body is.

"Come on, babe." I pouted. I pushed him gently so he was seated in an old arm chair. I straddled his lap, wiggling a little bit to cause a slight friction in the crotch area.

I pressed my red-painted lips to his; it was gentle at first, I was just moulding my lips against his own.

Then, his mouth parted open. I smirked and clashed my tongue with his own.

My hands roamed around his toned torso. I could feel how hard his muscles were as I touched him all over.

I took hold of his huge hands and i placed them on my bare thighs.

He caressed the skin and placed his hands under my thighs. He took hold of me and carried me to the table and me down and fanned my skirt up.

His eyes met mine again; he was asking for permission. I found that cute.

Guys that I've fucked never ask for permission to go on once I asked them. But then again, I did just meet this guy.

"Babe, no need to ask for permission. Just eat me out." I felt myself getting lightheaded from the events.

He pushed me down so that I was on my back. He tugged down on my panties and peppered kisses all over my thighs. I then felt him nuzzle his nose against my wet slit.

"Eat me out." i pulled on his curly hair to try to get his face closer to my aching heat.

"So demanding." He chuckled and then rubbed me delicately.

I squirmed from his touch. "Please." I begged. I couldn't take the aching inside of me.

"Just because you're wet and you said please." He blew on me, sending shivers down my whole body.

He theb licked up my slit, slowly. "Hmm," the vibrations sending me into a euphoric trance. "so good, baby girl." He said against me.

oh, did that feel good.

He continued to lick along my folds as I tugged on his hair. He inserted his tongue inside me and that's where I lost all senses of reality.

I was trapped inside my own world; one where in I imagined Me. Irwin holding me down by the thighs as this boy did. I imagined Mr. Irwin's hot tongue delving into me, as he did. I imagined I was tugging on Mr. Irwin's long, luscious golden hair as I was doing to him.

I kept squirming underneath this boy as he continued to push his tongue in and out of me. The way he switched between sucking my folds to licking me all over was giving me an overwhelming sense of pleasure.

I was so close, i wanted to scream Mr. Irwin's name, but I tried hard not to. I don't want to get caught, and I don't want to embarrass this boy.

I moaned as the boy used his tongue to play with my pussy one more time, and then I came undone. My juices trickling out of me and he lapped on me once more as if to clean me up.

Damn, he may seem innocent with those doe-eyes of his, but he knew how to go down on a girl in need.

I bet Mr. Irwin could do me better, but this boy was sufficient enough to fulfill my needs.

I sat up and pulled him and gave kiss him on the lips, tasting myself a little as I did. "Thank you." I said as I pulled away.

He moaned as a response.

I got up and looked for my panties, but my eyes landed on his prominent bulge instead.

I touched his pants. "I could pay you back." I said, gesturing to his boner that clearly needs to be taken cared of.

"You dont have to." he looked all shy and embarrassed. "Now at least. Just pay me back next time."

I chuckled. "Oh there's a next time?"

He smiled. "For now, I'll just take these." He said, holding up my lace panties and then he put it in his back pocket.

It's not like i'd die without wearing panties for a while. Besides, I have extra panties in my locker. The people I fuck around with either rip them or take them.

Such assholes, do they not understand that Vitoria's Secret is expensive?

I let out a small laugh. "Okay, babe."

I fixed myself up. "Thank you," I stopped mid-sentence because I realized that I didn't get his name.

"Calum; but you can call me Cal." He answered.

"Thank you, calum." I said, using his whole name instead.  "I'll look forward to paying you back." I kissed him again, then I left.

|-/

why do i even write smut im so painfully bad at it hahahaha