"Bee,you don't need makeup to look beautiful.You're amazing without it,don't ever wear makeup again okay?"

"But,..."

"Try?"I nodded.We looked out and enjoyed the cool breeze and the view.I pointed at something faraway.

"It looks beautiful!"I exclaimed.

"Yeah,you sure do."

"Hon,look at the view!Not me!"

"But I can't help it,you look so much more beautiful."I hit his chest.

"Stop it!"I said giggling.

"Stop what?Making you blush?No way!Bee,pack later when you go home,okay?"

"Why?What are you planning this time?"

"Well,we're leaving tonight."

"Tonight?Honey!"

"It's Friday night,we're fine."

"But where are we going?"

"I want you to meet someone."

"As long as we go home at the very latest,Sunday afternoon."

"We will bee,it's not that long of a flight."he said kissing my cheek.

"You kiss me too much."

"Because I love you so much."

We stayed quiet,enjoying the view.

David's POV

I can't believe that she's finally mine.I know we might have gone too fast,but I'll do anything for this relationship to work.I'm just gonna make her happy every single minute and court her everyday.

"Bee,promise me you'll always be happy with me."

"Of course,"

"Can I get a hug?"she shook her head and turned to see my reaction.I pouted to make her feel guilty earning me a pinch on the nose.Before she could turn back,I hugged her immediately.We broke the hug and I patted my lap signaling her to sit on it.I helped her get up to sit on my lap.Resting my chin on her shoulder, and putting my arms around her waist.

We cruised for about three hours before getting off.

"Let's go?"I took her hand and we went to rent bikes.

"Ooh,I like the color of this one!Can I get this one?"

"I only wanted to rent one..."

"It's okay,I'll pay for it."

"No Bee,I want us to share the bike,you sit here and I control it.I can afford to rent another one but I want us to only use one."

"Hon,we'll enjoy it better if we have individual bikes."

"No we won't,how about we get a double bike?"

"Hon,I want us to have our own bikes."

"Why don't you want us to share?"

"I just wanna enjoy the place without having to worry about anything."

"Yeah,that's what we'll do,I'll control the bike and then you'll just sit and relax."

"No,I want to exercise too."She whined.

"Okay fine,we'll get a single bike."I gave in.

"Yay!"she screamed clapping her hands.I shook my head and laughed.

"So adorable,"I mumbled.

"Thank you,honey!"she hugged my neck and kissed my face all over.I sighed.

"Anything to make you happy,"I sighed again.We got on our bikes and put our helmets on.I got on it and waited for her.Once she was ready,we started biking around the park.I slowly pedaled looking straight ahead.I wish she was with me,I would love to feel her hands wrapped around me.I blankly stared ahead pedaling.I tried focusing on the path ahead but thoughts of her so close to me clouded my mind.

"Bee!"I heard her yell.I snapped out of it and looked for her.There was a big gap between us.She was off her bike standing close to it holding the handle.Althea waved at me and smiled.Her eyes suddenly widened.She pointed at me and I saw a big rock just a few feet away.I could hear Althea yelling.I tried using my brakes but they wouldn't work.All I could do was close my eyes and prepare myself to hit the big boulder.The next thing I saw was Althea's face then it was black.

Althea's POV

Here we are at the emergency room.I don't know how he didn't see that rock.

"Miss Jones?"I quickly stood up and got information from the doctor.

"How is he?"I asked.

"He's doing fine,nothing serious,just cuts and scratches.The helmet protected his head good.Be more careful next time,he could have had a serious head injury."I nodded.

"You can check on him now,he's awake."he added.I slowly walked in and when I closed the door,he tried standing up.

"Hey,don't get up!"I said quickly rushing to assist him.

"I'm fine,"he assured me.

"Whew!"I breathed out.

"What were you thinking?!"

"You."I punched his arm.

"Be more careful next time!What if you got a concussion?An open head injury?Or worst,an amnesia!"

"Bee,I'm fine,can't you see?"

"I hate you,what if you died?"I asked him with tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey,hey,shhh.Come here."I hugged him still crying.

"You're exaggerating, I'm perfectly fine,the doctor said it was just wounds."

"Promise me you won't do that again."

"I promise."

"And don't think about me when you're trying to focus on something else,"

"That's impossible.I was just...I guess...sulking."

"Sulking?Why?"

"I want you by my side all the time but you wanted to have individual bikes."he frowned.

"Aww,honey,you could've explained it to me.I'm sorry."I apologized.

"It's alright,"

"Tell me when I'm acting immature or a brat,okay?Promise,I won't be hurt."

"Bee,I won't.I can deal with you being immature and being a brat sometimes.I'm okay with that because I love you for who you are."I couldn't help but cry a little.

"Why are you crying again,please stop.Did I say something you didn't like?I'm sorry bee,"he said wiping my tears.

"I love you,"I told him.

"I love you more than you'll ever know."he then kissed my forehead.

"Althea,"I turned around and couldn't believe who I was seeing.

Thanks for reading!