Chapter 20 - Broken Heart

Just for the sake of ur info I am not dead ;-);-)

AANISA'S POV .

Broken ........... Shattered ........... betrayed .......... awful ...........this is what I am feeling right now . I just can't believe how easily he said all that . I mean ...... it took me years ..... more like half of my life to turn my dream world into a reality , and for him , it just took a few seconds to destroy it . I spent every mini second of my life to love this guy standing in front of me and he says that he is just disgusted by the idea of staying with me under the same roof . Here I left behind everything for him , I left my family , friends , home , even my hometown for him and he says that I am the reason of his destruction . I love him more than anything and he says that he hates me more than I love him . I would even kill someone to have him around me , no matter if he keeps shouting at me while he doesn't even wishes to see my face . Now coming across my life's such a big irony he yet says that I shattered him into pieces .

I mean the ground beneath my feet is no more there , because of this truth he reviled . For me he was the air I took in , but now that air ............. it was no more present around . For me he was my prayers to allah but he just turned out to be those of my prayers which never were heard . He was the story of my life , my start as well as my end and now I had none of it , I am point less now . I thought he was my Destiny , my life , the world I wanted to live in , the relief I looked for in my hard time . But I was wrong . I thought he was my strength but he turned out to be my weakness . The one I thought would be my reason of life only is the first one who wishes to see me dead .

Now you only tell who shattered whom in pieces ???? Talks about getting shattered .

"Satisfied now ." Azaan's voice brought me out of my thoughts . With utter shock on my face I looked at him while he continued "satisfied after knowing that you succeeded in doing whatever you wanted , in taking my happiness away . Happy now ." His words were like sharp awl to my heart . I was so shocked and broken that I even couldn't say something forget about saying something I went so numb that I even couldn't cry . I didn't knew how to react . I didn't even had the strength to stand it was only because of azaan's strong grip that I was standing . If he let go of me I would have collapsed on the ground . "So now after all this don't ever expect me to treat you like a normal husband should be treating his wife . And mark my words I am gonna make your life a living hell ." Saying this he let go of me more like threw me . I too stumbled a few steps back until I hit the couch behind and collapsed on it . While he left the room banging the door hard . The loud sound of the door just made me jump in place . The room was now filled with pin drop silence . Even the smallest noise could be heard . I silently sat on the couch rewinding whatever just happened . And found the heart breaking conclusion .

He didn't loved me ....... he didn't wished to be my life partner ....... he didn't wanted to live with me .......

Hugging my knees I placed my head on them and started crying . Today is worth crying after all my world turned upside down today . My heart is broken today . My feelings are shattered . My desire are rejected . My destiny is ruined . All over I am broken today , I am betrayed , I am destroyed today .

Ulfat ka aksar yehi dastur hota hai,
jise chaho wahi apne se dur hota hai,
Dil tutkar bikharta hai is kadar jaise
koi kanch ka khilona chur-chur hota hai.

Today I am missing bade ammi a lot . I am missing those hands of her , which loving use to pat my head . I miss her warm arms around me . I miss the way I placed my head in her laps and cry my heart out . I miss her , I wish she was around me and that I could tell her whatever I was going through and whatever I was feeling . I wish I could share my sorrow with her . I was so busy in crying that it took me a few minutes to realize that my phone was ringing . It was on the couch beside me only . I took it and saw that Rubena was calling . Why is she calling me so late in night ?? I at once dried my tears and clearing my throat I received the call .