Chapter 13 - Sorting Things Out

More than 2k readers ...... Whatttt !!?? someone plz pinch me .......

Once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . I am back with another chapter . And guys Jazak Allah khair for understanding me and not being furious about the previous update and even for the love and support you are giving to my book . So here is a big hug from my side .......( You all could hug ur teddies or pillows , whatever you want ;-) . So here another chapter to end the cliff hanger :-) so read and enjoy .

And Yes i would like to dedicate it to kaziammaarah for being an awesome reader and friend as well ;-) .

AANISA'S POV

"Its me ." he whispered making me realize who he was . Allah what was he doing here . Seriously this boy is totally mad . I mean badi ammi made it clear 'NO BOYS ALLOWED ' then what was wrong with him .

"Uuuhhhmmuaamm ." i tried to speak but couldn't due to his hand which was on my mouth .

"What !? " he asked me totally confounded . And then i realized that my hands were free , so i slapped his hand , which was on my mouth .

"Oh ! Sorry ." he said removing his hand and with a sheepishly grin on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here Zaffar ?" i said trying to calm my breath .

"Nisa language ." he said with his eyes widened .

"Mash Allah , FIRST YOU ENTER MY ROOM FROM ,... from that window i guess ." i said the starting two words with a huge smile , while the middle one were yelled out and the last came out in confusion . Zaffar didn't said anything instead he just nodded . "Yeah SO YOU ENTERED MY ROOM FROM THAT WINDOW AND THEN YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME BY ACTING AS IF YOU HAVE COME TO KIDNAP ME AND THEN STILL YOU EXCEPT ME TO BE POLITE . HAVE YOU LOST IT MR. ZAFFAR ?" I stood up while yelling and zaffar immediately placed his hand on my mouth .

"Oh ho Nisa stop yelling before ammi comes to know that i am here ."

"Well she must come to know about your stupid works . By the way why are you here ?" i asked with a straight face .

"Wowww , why are you asking it , there is no need to ask that question , first you yell and shout as much as you want and then we could talk about that ." he said with a huge smile . Sarcasm to be noted .

"OK come on now stop that dram and tell why are you here ?" i walked towards the the switch board to turn on the lights .

"Well Zaroon wants to meet you ." he said sitting on the bed . What ?? he wants to meet me . why ?? i mean everything between us have become Crystal clear , and when he too left in frustration then what's left . I guess it was his time to leave others alone and to himself be alone thinking about what he did , and the ways to apologize . Wait apologize !! maybe he wants to apologize . Yeah he actually maybe wanting to apologize . Or maybe he is planning something more serious or maybe he is here to take revenge or something .