Chapter 18 - The Nikkah , Finally .

10k+ readers and 700+ votes and 47 in spiritual . All this from only 18 chapters .Wait am I dreaming .........................*scratching my head* :-/ :-| :-\

Once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . So I am back , with a late update . Was busy with school assignments and other school duties . Added to which I even had to collect a lot of information to write it . Anyway so here's the most awaited chapter , there nikkah one =D . So read and enjoy :-) .

And yes I would like to dedicate this chapter to Gayitri123 for being such a great reader . Love u dear :-)

AANISA'S POV .

After everyone left I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth did wudhu , as I already was late and didn't had time to take a bath , and prayed Fajr . After praying , I thought of reciting Quran , as I highly needed its advice today . After I recited Quran I stood up , folded my prying mat , kept it in the cupboard and went out to my balcony . The Sun had not rise completely , it still was rising . The chill and cold morning breeze , hitting my skin , just made me shiver . I wrapped my arms around myself and looked at the rising Sun . With this new rising Sun , here comes a new day and with this new day my life is going to take a new twist , Its gonna change entirely . This will be my last day in Sharjah , with my family , with my friends , in this room , in this house . Nothing will remain the same everything will change , nothing will remain with me I will have to leave each and every thing here only . The only thing that will remain , will be the memories ............. Memories , of my family , my friends , this room , this house , this place . No matters how much I love Azaan and want to be with him , yet the thought of leaving my family and friends , hurts . It hurts a lot and Its quite hard to believe that I will have to leave this place , where I spent my childhood , where I grew up . I mean I was born here to my family where there was Badi ammi , my mother , who loves me and cares about me more then my real ammi , takes care of my as if I am still a 3 years old child , who guides me , who was always by my side , to whom the world doesn't matters but the only thing matters to her is what her children want . Then there was bade abbu , my father , who cared about me , granted me fatherly love and protection , who's princess I was , who fulfill all my dreams , he never made me feel the absence of abba , he was always there whenever I needed him , he was an angel , my angel . Then there my two loving brothers , who loved me more than their lives , who cared a lot about me , who fulfilled all my wishes and demands , who can do anything for me , who slowed all my problems , who are protective about me , with whom I shared all my secrets . I grew up with them , spent my life's 20 years with them , we shared all our happy and sad moments . And now today just after answering the kazi's question 3 times with a "qabool hai" and signing a few papers , everything will change . I no more will live with them , although I still will be bade abbu's princess but yet I couldn't make wishes like I use to , earlier , I could no more make demands to my brothers , I could no more hid behind badi ammi for every foolish/mischievous/stupid act of mine , I will no more be there responsibility . Instead there will be someone else to do all that , there will be my husband . I from now on I will be his queen he will fulfill my wishes , desires , dreams and demands , I will be his responsibility .

The knock at my door brought me out of my trance . "Ji ." (Yes) I said aloud so that the person could hear .

"Nisa , dear ." Badi ammi said entering the room . "What are you doing ?" She walked towards me .

"Nothing , just thinking and taking some fresh air , after all I need to do something to make my self fresh for today , mostly the beauty sleep does the work but as I didn't had the opportunity to get one , so following my another plan ." I replied .