Chapter 19 - Ruksati

Once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . So ur drama queen is back , with a new update . Could have updated a few days back but then I was busy . Anyways here the next chapter so read and enjoy :-)

NOTE - hello hello !! here's your new cast member . So its Ryan Reynolds as Zaroon :-) well its nothing like he suits his character or he resembles to what i think of him ...... no its nothing like that ......... its just that i am watching his movie "definitely , maybe" , which i love by the way , as a result i can't think of anyone else and i needed a Zaroon urgently so ....... ;-) anyway tell me if you are not okay with it :-)

And yes I would like to dedicate it to @finusjaan for Being such a great reader :-)

AANISA'S POV .

Yesterday was so hectic , i mean i never thought that being a bride , wearing that heavy dress , jewellery , high hell , greeting to who so ever comes on the stage and smiling for every picture and then doing all the rasams would be so tiring . Anyways after everything was over we all were allowed to return to our room , by the way me and Azaan both used separate rooms yesterday and were teased a lot about it . Moving on , so today was my Rukstai , and we were leaving for Riyadh today , our flight was at 11:30 in the noon . I woke up and prayed Fajr and recited Quran as usual , i prayed and seek genuineness for a happy married life for me and Azaan . After that i took bath and open my wardrobe , to find no dress in it , actually everything was packed as i was leaving today . I open one of the suitcases and took out a plane off white , cream shade A-line skirt and a plane black cardigan and the same color , as of the skirt , hijab . After i wore the dress i went to the dressing table, i didn't needed to wear anything on my wrist as the cardigan was a full sleeve cardigan . I simply wore my engagement ring AKA wedding band , applied some kohl , cream and a little bit lip gloss and went downstairs to the kitchen . Badi ammi was busy setting the dishes on the dinning table and Rubu and Aafreen were helping her . I too went and helped her out after that everyone came and had breakfast while taking . Till time all the talking and breakfast was over it already was 9:00 . We needed to leave at 11:00 as the airport was half an hour away from our house . Today everyone was going back . After i had breakfast i was going back to my room , when i heard something and stopped right there . Someone was listening to a 19es Hindi song that too a sad song , i followed the sound to find out from where it was coming . Meanwhile the song kept playing .

"Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka
(You are someone else's love)

Tujhe chaahta koi aur hai
(But you are wanted by someone else)

Tu pasand hai kisi aur ki
(You are the choice of someone else)

Tujhe maangta koi aur hai
(But someone else is asking for You)

Tu nazar mein hai kisi aur ki
(You are in the gaze of someone else)

Tujhe dekhta koi aur hai
(But someone else is looking at You) ."

Uff Allah who is this idiot listening to such mad songs that too early in morning . I finally found the room from where the sound was coming and to my surprise it was Zaroon's room . What !?! the last time i checked he hated sad songs that too of 19es . I knocked the door and went in even before he could answer . He closed the laptop as soon as he saw me , I went to were he was sitting , took his chin in my hand and began checking his face , flipping it side to side . And that idiot was so shocked by my action that he kept shaking his head .