Chapter 15

Celeste p.o.v
I cry uncontrollably after Christopher left.Why did this happened to me? I want to go home and be with my husband. I hear someone opening the door 

"shut up if don't want to die",says Daphne dragging someone she has brown hair is all I can see because the room is dark. Daphne slams the door shut throwing the girl on the floor.

 "Are you alright" I ask. 

"Yes I'm fine, I just don't want to be here,"she says, something about her voice is familiar.

 "Me either but can I do? What's your name?"I ask. 

"It's Kriss, yours?"she asks.

"Kriss? As in Kriss ambers?" I say surprised. 

"Yes the queen of Illea"she says.

 "Oh my god Kriss everyone thinks your dead? Maxon married america." I say stilled shocked. "Celeste? Oh my god he can't do that?!? I'm the queen not her! Were are we?"she says obviously angry. 

"Calm down we are in France Daphne the princess of France loves Maxon that's why she is capturing all the selected as revenge that she doesn't have Maxon,"I explained. 

"When I get back I'm going to take America out of my throne. He choose me not her,"she says. "Calm down that's not important right now we need to get out,"say trying to calm her down, she only nods.

America's P.O.V
I wake up by the sound of the machines, I'm in a hospital I look around and see I'm not alone. It's Maxon he's connected to different type of wires,looking at him made me cry. I go and hold his hand, 

"Maxon you need to wake up I need you Illea needs you please stay with me."

I says as tears start pouring down ,my face. I see a folder and it has Maxon's name on it it says he is in comma and he has 50% chance of survival. I cry harder I wish it was me that was in maxons position, nobody needs me. The people in Illea need him.

 "Maxon if you can hear me please wake up I love you with all my heart, I could take all the pain in the world if I need,so you can wake up and feel better "

 I say holding his hand tighter. I kiss it and feel he moved a finger. 

"Maxon? Can you hear me?please wake up,"I say, suddenly I see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes open. 

"I do I need you, you are the most important thing I have I wouldn't survive with out you. He leans in and I kiss him, the kiss we share is passionate put full with love and need, I could freeze this moment and live in it for ever.

Celeste P.O.V
Finally I get to calm down Kriss she can't stop talking how she is going to take America down of "her" throne, which is getting annoying. The door opens revealing Christopher smirking looking at kriss, oh no he's going to the same he did to me, I can't let him touch her. He walks in and looks around and I find a bottle of wine on the corner. I wonder why is it here.

 "Well hello kriss, or your majesty he says bowing down laughing evily. 

"I wondered if you and I can have a little time alone" he says looking at kriss. She looks terrified, Christopher being a dumbass left the door opened this can only be my only chance to get out. He gets closer to kriss and that's when I grab the bottle of wine at smash it in his head he falls to the floor unconscious. I grab kriss hand and run out the door as fast as we can. Finally I get to be free and go back to our normal lives if we get out with nobody noticing us.

*********
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hoped you had a wonderful time with your families today. Do you think kriss and celeste will get out?or will they be caught? I will see you guys next week!
Please
Comment,
Vote,
Follow,
-G:)