Chapter 10 Part 1

America's P.O.V
I feel so angry right now Maxon lied to me. I turn around and run to my room crying i lost everything in one day. I should have not come i should have stay at home with Christopher and we will be planning our wedding.
We would have been happy together.

Maxon's P.O.V

I was getting ready for tonight and Kriss comes in with a big purple puffy dress and sits in my bed. 

"I don't want you talking to Daphne you know how she is around you"she says. Kriss hates Daphne because she has a huge crush on me and she hasn't married yet but she is engaged, she think there is still a possibility she could have me. I think she is crazy, no i don't think, she is crazy. I head to the ballroom were many guest are waiting fo me. I am about to turn the corner when i bump into Daphne. She comes closer to me and kisses me,i pull apart and she smirks.

"You have to kiss me right now if not i will kill Kriss",she says to me. 

I laugh and respond,"like your going to do anything why don't you go with your fiancee and leave me alone".

"You remember all those rebels attacks that has happened resently, who do you think send them here"she says smirking again.

 "You don't dare"i say.

 "Try me and see what happens now kiss me." I lean down and kiss her. I don't feel anything i pull apart and hear someone running away. I run away from Daphne and follow the person. As i get to the stairs i see its America. I had to mess up again, i mentally slap my face. She slams the door of her room and hear that she is crying.

America's P.O.V
I hear a knock on the door.

"Go away,"i shout. 

Maxon comes bursting in room he opens his mouth to say something, but a gun shot down the hallway stops him.

"Stay here,"he says to me. Of course i don't obey i follow Maxon to the hallway. I couldn't believe my eyes Kriss laying on the floor, blood dripping from her head. Daphne is next to her with a gun in her her hands. What has she done? All i remember is that she points she gun to me and i fell pain in my stomach. I feel Maxon's arms catch me before i black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote,
Comment,
Follow,
Bye guys.
~G:)